Search results

1. T

SAINSBURY'S INSURANCE RESULT!!!

£288 quoted for me and I phoned up to confirm imported etc. 8NCB, 31years. That's excellent!
  2. T

Turn 25 + 1 more yr NCB & premium goes up!

yeah its just an automated chance there luck that it will get renewed without having to phone up thing. You literally have to phone around every year.
  3. T

MTF94 for the gearbox

Used to have a DC2 and this stuff was always recommended for it. Any reason not to use it in the DC5 as I have plenty left over?
  4. T

Chris Knott Insurance

Will have to keep that i mind. Exact same details as myself.
  5. T

Pre facelift exhaust same as facelift?

Bit annoyed i couldnt find that in a search though... thanks!
  6. T

Pre facelift exhaust same as facelift?

As title really. Done a good search with no answer unless im missing something. looking to upgrade the exhaust on my 2005 but its mostly pre facelifts ones available.
  7. T

boot water

It is a coomon prob. my CRX Mk2 leaked, both my DC2's leaked and now my 2005 DC5 leaks. Annoyign to say the least. Only the civics dont leak.
  8. T

sluggish revs and No Vtec in 1st and 2nd gear!!??

Oh yeah some use loads of oil! First DC2 burnt buckets second one with more miles burned none at all. My newish DC5 seems ok. It seems to be hit or miss and unlucky its not something you can check for on a test drive
  9. T

Clunking on left-turn but not full lock - ideas?

I think its a problem from factory. Mine does it BUT seems to be when turning right/uneven road. My car is a 2005 with 10k on it and is standard...
  10. T

2009/10 insurance...

Privilege most def had mine down as the 2lt Integra R. Im through Sky anyway. They def seem the best. Sorry I couldnt be of any help. Try blink once in awhile playing champ manager in the 5 hours it usually takes.
  11. T

2009/10 insurance...

WHAT!!! I dont undertsand insurance. Online quotes def arent a waste of time though. Best using Tesco Compare & confused etc. theres always one in there that comes out cheap. Works for me anyway. EDIT... Its actually PRIVILEGE that gave me the cheap quote online. Well worth trying. Sorry about...
  12. T

Scots Newbie

Didnt notice there was a newbie section. I recently just purchased myself a beautiful standard 2005 facelift DC5 with 10k on the clock. Made the natural step up as im sure many others have Civic VTI-> DC2-> DC2-> DC5. Must admit these cars are pure head turners! Il get pics up in the gallery...
  13. T

2009/10 insurance...

Really would recommend getting an online quote through admiral. Thay matched my number plate to the car exact online and came out around £512. Sky beat it with 500 bang on. 25, 5 years NCB. Very good postcode. Standard 2005 facelift DC5.
  14. T

People insured with Sky look here

Priviledge seems to be the only online insurer that matches the number plate against DC5's Always very cheap on there site to so worth a try.
  15. T

Adrian Flux *WARNING* - Thanks Sky

Theres always a 14 day money back gaurentee on renewals like that. Its the law...
  16. T

getting old and married are good for something :)

Hmmm are you saying getting married will save me money? I doubt it haha Just got a quote for 500 notes on the nose. 25years old 4NCB.... I think thats awesome.