Search results

1. A

Best modifications - Spoon vs J's Racing + BC P1's vs Tenzo

Full Spoon system is LOUD J's 70RR makes the Spoon system sound stock :p I had the Spoon system on my old EP3, my friend had the 70RR... I could live with with the Spoon (whilst I was 21yrs old), but the 70RR was unbearable... In terms of gains the 70RR is considereed superior to the spoon...
  2. A

Warning: 2004 Honda Integra Dc5 (2004) £8850

this PM got me scratching my head too... :xlol:
  3. A

Warning: 2004 Honda Integra Dc5 (2004) £8850

Hi guys, Dont know if this is allowed on the board, :-$ but thought Id attempt to let people know anyway... Im looking to buy a CW DC5 within the near future, however, stumbled across his blue example on PistonHeads today. http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1300574.htm Price is extremely low for...
  4. A

Exhaust Recommendations?

Kier, how is this system in comparison to the Toda cat-back? My friend used to have the Toda system on his EP3, and it was much quieter than my full Spoon system(also on EP3). Now, older and a little more chilled, I would much prefer the Toda, but I keep seeing good comments about the Fujitsubo...
  5. A

SVA Imports - AnyONE used them

Re: SVA Imports - Any1 used them Hmm was also wondering the same thing.... Got a few nice imports due in, in Nov.... Long way to travel for me too...
  6. A

21yrs old must have DC5 or i'll die!!!!!

thanks for the help, but got a Black 30th Anni CTR last week, and its awesome :D
  7. A

21 Year Old - DC5 - A-Plan = Great!

so you are gettin a quote AT 21 or 22?
  8. A

hmm thanks for advice guys.. danmoz98: as i said im 21 in May, which is when im looking to purchase a new car..like CTR's alot, but if DC5 was possible then id have one of those for sure... Crisis: even on a dc5? sure i read throughout this thread 23yrs at a push, 25 ideal... ill have 2yrs...
  9. A

hmm ok, thanks anyways :( Guess its just a CTR then :roll:
  10. A

so no insurance for drivers at 21? im curently looking at gettin a CTR in the summer, but after browsing Autotrader, its seems DC5 are around the same price... How about gettin my father to insure the DC5, I insure my 106 GTI(fully comp) and then drive the DC5...? :) P.S. Yes i am 21