Search results

1. p1tse

The Teg has gone

Congrats on the sale. I‘ve now sold mine about a year now I come one here time to time, as it‘s a good read forum; shame most forums aren‘t surviving. I very much miss mine, but I knew the time was right for someone else to enjoy her. The new owner has since taken it to more places and track...
  2. p1tse

Mugen style Spoiler

Sorry for delay in reply as I‘ve now sold the car and not on forum as much Unfortunately this has sold One of my favourite exterior mods My favourite I didn‘t get to put on the car; heads up to forum owners I have a genuine mugen rear lip custom fitted to a bumper in CW ready to go. It is...
  3. p1tse

Mugen style Spoiler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. p1tse

Mugen style Spoiler

Considered a carbon Fibre oem style spoiler? I have one up for grabs which has the contour blade too? Pick up Bristol
  5. p1tse

Newbie questions!

Asda fuel!?
  6. p1tse

Potential new owner

Standard seats are tight I think I‘ve seen a couple of people put in premier edition civic seats for more space
  7. p1tse

New boy.

Any links?
  8. p1tse

Manifold

As above you‘ll need a map Hondata kpro or k100 Manifold tried and tested if you don‘t mind replica is tegiwa mani which is a toda replica and I‘ve not heard any bad reviews
  9. p1tse

Exhaust advice

Personally I prefer a JDM off the shelf exhaust for a daily If you were power hunting then bigger 3” Although some off the shelf ones are better on noise or power to others . There isn‘t really a one to go for, as one with better gains may not sound as good
  10. p1tse

Mugen VS AEM Long Arm & a bit of a what's it worth post

Another big fan of Mugen intake here. Mines fitted with the RBC too Teg M I‘ve been is too artificial and loud Also been in a car with a long arm, sound was good, maybe because away from bulkhead I like the TEg M; but the Mugen just seems smooth all through
  11. p1tse

RBC advice

I‘ve got one No cutting but as mentioned the bonnet stay clip goes to make space RBC looks great in the bay too :)
  12. p1tse

DC5 in Hong Kong

Awesome Love the place My mate with a Fd2 over there says modified cars are less due to cops clamping down or getting targeted
  13. p1tse

Strut braces

What‘s the going rate for a Mugen brace these days?
  14. p1tse

Question around mapping

I was thinking about the pads might be off shape being used. Hope you get it sorted and mapping goes well? Should have bought a proper DC5, *cough* CW with red ;)
  15. p1tse

Question around mapping

I had issues on the family wagon The calipers stuck and got the piston refurbed It‘s quite obvious even after a run of 20 minutes the wheel was hot, which they shouldn‘t be at all hot to touch
  16. p1tse

Question around mapping

If it‘s the rear then won‘t have an impact as if it‘s on roller then it will be front wheels on dyno Go for a longer drive and if the wheels are hot to touch then you‘ve probably got sticky calliper on that side Are the discs scoured at all, run your finger nail over them to see if smooth
  17. p1tse

Custom b pipe - best to match bore size of current system which is at what size?

I miss read that, thinking you‘ve got a skunk2 inlet mani What intake do you have? Have you the parcel shelf as just taking that out amplifies sound a bit with seats down
  18. p1tse

Hopefully coming back.

If only it was a straight swap lol
  19. p1tse

GX02 FLL Mugen pre facelift

Says it‘s SORN on that plate Good luck