Search results

1. G

Bonjourno from newcastle!

Thats him! He still has the chromes & TV/DVD for sale if anybody wants them?! Reason for cheap Insurance......i work for an insurance company and get 40% off as i'm a manager & a further 35% for 2years NCB, pass plus and only been driving 2 years on 13th of may :D May i also add, i'm 20, not...
  2. G

No automatic function on the drivers window!!??

Yup, the 5 seconds down has just sorted mine out after replacing the battery :D
  3. G

Options for exhausts

Jesus! heard of two of those companies lol NO tracking!, not really LOUD IN YOUR FACE, more deep deep that only elephants can hear and old people in their home think it's WWII again :wink: What are hondas like for gaining BHP from exhausts? Ford= naff all, probs lose some vauxhall= a...
  4. G

Options for exhausts

Ok, so having purchased my DC5, the first thing i do to ANY car, is fit a nice exhaust as i hate 'quiet' cars.... I'm a COMPLETE NEWBIE when it comes to honda, this is my first, i know that mugen are worldly reknowned for being hondas modifying company.... but could you list places that do nice...
  5. G

Bonjourno from newcastle!

Hello, well i just bought my DC5 from a mate, he used to be on here, soutern aaron i think? He HAD 19" chromes and full TV/DVD system? anybody remember it? Well i've got it back to standard barring upgrading the speakers to full infinity.... kept all same size speakers where icould and you can...