Search results

1. blueguy

New J's Racing Custom Exhaust

Lol, love it. They received local noise complaints so build a custom designed silencer. Love the finer details like the name plaque.
  2. blueguy

Your Favourite Corners (or Sections) on Track

What are your favourites corners or indeed sections on track? For me: Paddock Hill - Brands Hatch Bomb Hole - Snetterton Cue dotty with Eau Rouge - I will make it there one day! :)
  3. blueguy

2013 Insurance = Sky for me this year

So it's been that time of the year again, and tbh it didn't start off too badly. For the first time in ages my renewal quote only came in a bit above what I had paid for last year = £795 (A Plan) I'm 30 with 7 years NCB in a decent post code. But the reason why my insurance is a bit higher...
  4. blueguy

NEW - Private/Traders Car Classifieds

Very soon there will be a new "Classifieds" section which will incorporate Private/Traders Cars Sales. The Mods have had a play and we're suitably impressed; very clear viewing and nicely laid out. Very reminiscent of a car selling website in fact. Classifieds will replace the existing...
  5. blueguy

How to Replace the Fuel Filter

Credit to Callum (gibby85) for the link. http://www.ozhonda.c...nt-%28with-Pics
  6. blueguy

Subframe Rigid Collars

From a technical perspective these caught my interest. I'm not sure why I hadn't come across them before :rolleyes:. Spoon's blurb below (yes I know the Spoon ones are expensive). Has anyone tried rigid collars before? I'd be interested to hear some feedback on these that aren't from other...
  7. blueguy

ARC International - Bankrupt

A big shame :( http://blog.nengun.com/news-arc-international-bankrupt
  8. blueguy

Hot Version 106 - Type R Final Battle

I've noticed there's always been a fair few of the old Hot Version videos being posted up here. I thought I would stop keeping things to myself and post something up that's much more current (plus it's the last Hot Version with Umemoto San as the President of J's) - shot last August and it's the...
  9. blueguy

Opie Oils

I think everyone knows they are great but thought I'd post something anyway. Great prices and customer service plus they really know what they are talking about. I wouldn't and have never bought my oil from anywhere else.
  10. blueguy

Throttle Body Design query

Does anyone know what the purpose/function is of the grooved channel on this TB?
  11. blueguy

Offsetted Lower Arm Pillow Bushing Kit

Is anyone running a set of these to adjust the caster angle? I plan to do this in the future at some point, but I'm interested to hear people's experience with this. For a street/ mild track car, aside from the usual coilover/camber geo etc, I was advised to get these and fender braces (which...
  12. blueguy

J's Racing interview

No Earth shattering news here, but I loved Murakami-san's comment, "the S2000 is a very nice car. However in our eyes, it is almost ten years old. In Super Taikyu, the DC5 is faster due to its weight" http://www.autosalon.com.au/articles/cars/js-racing1?page=1
  13. blueguy

Michelin PS3's

Anyone currently or thinking of trying these out? In terms of fast road tyres they look like good competition for the F1 Eagles albeit a little more expensive..
  14. blueguy

'much loved' Integra Type R

Advertised on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HONDA-INTEGRA-R-WHITE-DC5_W0QQitemZ180488842558QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_3?hash=item2a05f92d3e With full 'Mugen' bodykit. Oh dear....
  15. blueguy

What would/do you do to protect your C/F Wing from thieves?

Aside from the obvious: - Garage (lucky sods :) ) - Take it off any other thoughts?
  16. blueguy

Tyres for my situation

17. blueguy

Eye bolt lengths

Hi all, Are 7/16" eyebolts the ones we should use for harnesses (fitted to back seat anchor points)? I've just bought a pair of second hand Willan Harnesses, but the owner is keeping the eyebolts for his next harness set. Cheers,
  18. blueguy

Personal liability insurance

Chaps, Had a chat with my bro who lives over in Toronto. He was telling me about someone he knows who crashed into another driver on a trackday, wrote off both cars and injured the other driver. The end result was he was sued and practically lost everything he owned. Subsequently people that...
  19. blueguy

Water Temperature

Wasn't sure whether to post this here on in the track section... For anyone that tracks their car and has gauges to measure water temp, do you know how hot is too hot? looking for a 'normal' running temp with a 'too hot' temp so I that i've got a percentage difference as of course it varies...
  20. blueguy

Short Shifter running in

Guys, More of a query than a problem (I hope). After having a short shifter installed last year, changing gear has been stiffer, definitely not in a bad way, just tighter which is probably due to the shorter throw. Recently, shifting feels more loose and easier to throw (not that there was a...