Search results

1. Harvey

HOT Brands Hatch Indy Evening 23/08/11...

Was a great night, was just starting to get my act together before I spun down paddock. I blame blueguy lol
  2. Harvey

Has anyone used Touge Distributions?

very slow at the moment i'm afraid to say.
  3. Harvey

HOT Brands Hatch Indy Evening 23/08/11...

well im all booked up and paid, nandos after too :)
  4. Harvey

Js Racing

I have no experiance on the 70rr, but I have a 60r stainless backbox and the blue paint has come of. Load of rubbish. I've now ordered a 60RS ti catback through sumo power though :lol:
  5. Harvey

HID Problem!

fixed, bulbs wrong way round and not sitting correctly. cheers
  6. Harvey

HID Problem!

So I Changed the bulbs to 8k ones a few weeks back and last night is the first time i've driven it in the dark. I've got beams of light shooting from the side of the lights! So the deflector things are not deflecting the whole light! What have i done wrong here? The bulbs are D2R ones so are...
  7. Harvey

DC5 Noob

kill switch? i would not bother personally.
  8. Harvey

A few bulb questions!

lovely jubbly :)
  9. Harvey

A few bulb questions!

after some searching it seems the reverse bulb fitment is T10, not T20. Dunno what teh difference is though :(
  10. Harvey

A few bulb questions!

Anyone know if this will fit into the reverse light for my fog? I've done the wiring, just looking for a bulb! This looks promising...
  11. Harvey

Close to giving up, stupid HID's

LOL
  12. Harvey

A few bulb questions!

So I have a few questions regarding bulbs, etc that hopefully you can help with! I changed my main bean to 8000k, and I now want to change my sidelights. I know they are W5W fitment but anyone know of what sidelights will work with the 8000k HIDs? I also relocated my fog light into one of the...
  13. Harvey

Close to giving up, stupid HID's

Cutting cables/wires. Never a good idea.
  14. Harvey

Restoration

Mugen cover is 200% better in terms of look and quality over the spoon. 200% price difference too :lol:
  15. Harvey

Spoon Sports Europe/South Street Motors

Lol, they saw you coming a mile off eh? Sound like a bunch of muppets
  16. Harvey

shock at the cheapness of 01 dc5's

it's a 10 year old car, how much was you expecting? :lol:
  17. Harvey

J's Racing Announcement

FYI J's are still trading as a wholesaler, but closed to public etc i know this as my J's exhaust has within the last week been shipped from j's to Touge.
  18. Harvey

Where to get AD08s....?

RareRims sell them
  19. Harvey

Spigot rings

cheers for the post, so i'm assuming that i need the spig rings.