Search results

1. Y

ohlins suspension need to know some information..please help

I have ohlins on my DC5 and have been having knocking sounds in the front end when driving on bumpy roads. When checked by the mechanics no problem found. Could it be that the pillow ball mounts need changing? One mechanic told me that the ohlins will never need replacement, is this true?
  2. Y

reverse lights

reverse light is now working fine. it just started to work consistently by itself, no intervention!! My mechanic said that the switch may have been stuck. No problems now.
  3. Y

reverse lights

my reverse light only comes on sometimes when i put the car into reverse gear. how do i fix this?
  4. Y

No automatic function on the drivers window!!??

window prob I had the same problem. Whenever I rolled up the driver's side window automatically, it would go all the way up and then roll back down about 3 inches. I bought some silicone spray and sprayed it into the window groove. No problems since.
  5. Y

Jamaican DC5 new owner

[colo :lol: r=brown][/color] I bought my 2002 Championship White DC5 in November 2005. I have absolutely NO regrets. I got it to replace my trueno BZR. Fortunately for me, i got it with OHLINS coilovers, Kakimoto exhaust and carbonfibre cold air intake. The car is like a missile!! It handles...