Search results

1. dave c

Arch liners - who's trimmed theirs or is running without

As the title says really... I have just fitted a set of new wheels and the arch liners are rubbing on the tyres I think the main reason they are rubbing is i've worm away some material over the years and now with the new J's arches they don't sit quite the same. Hard to explain in text but...
  2. dave c

Indicators not working

Anyone had this one before, i'm guessing I've just tripped a fuse? Left or right, nothing, no lights no sound, didn't check hazards but will do tonight. I had been messing with electrics earlier (stereo / speakers / battery / guages) so i'm thinking its something i've done ](*,) Can anyone...
  3. dave c

Fastest DC5 setup (in each discipline)

Ok so I think this one will write itself so, opinions please... *Poll is assuming the same power levels with each setup so say a nice round 300hp If you could fill in the poll then provide your opinions like this: DRAG (Question 1) Because wheelspins + blah blah blah RACE (Question 2)...
  4. dave c

Rear speakers not working

Hi, Looking for a bit of help. I've just fitted two rear speakers but theres no sound. Tried all the HU balance stuff but nowt coming through. My headunit was installed years ago by a company up north and the setup was always as follows: Amped 6x9's in the boot, Amped components...
  5. dave c

Battery to boot - what's involved

As the titles says really, I want to put my standard battery into the boot. I have an amp cable running the length of the car already, I figured I could just use this but then someone mentioned a fuse that is capable of dealing with the draw from the starter motor. Who's done it and how did...
  6. dave c

Which Powersteering fluid from halfords?

Hi, I need to top up my power steering fluid and I need to know which one to get, anyone know? Ta
  7. dave c

RBC + DC Sport Mani - What are they worth?

Ok as the titles says... would I be right in thinking that an RBC inlet manifold second had including the gasket is worth about £200? And a DCSports manifold but be worth similar, £200-£250? Anyone got any ideas? They are both in very good condition and great performance gains especially...
  8. dave c

Ok so how many DC5's do we have in North London?

Soon to be..Dave C, 1 x CW DC5
  9. dave c

Coilovers vs Standard +FRSU

What happened to the original post? Continued... Original post by George K: Putting vested interests to one side, I thought that some of the following comments might be helpful. The o.e.m spring rates are a bit difficult to interpret as they are rising rate. The fronts start at 2.8 kg/mm...
  10. dave c

Mugen Vs Fujitsubo, TGM Intake Vs Stock & Kpro remap

More details to follow but the video does most of the explaining :D 09nTdNBI13Q
  11. dave c

Turbo Integra?

Does anyone know who this little beuty belongs too, saw it creaming evo's at pod @ Japshow the other week: RMQgQxlS9jE Any details on it would be much appreciated
  12. dave c

Nippon & MR2 Racing Highlights - Mallory Park April 2010

Well this is the latest video, it's highlights from the Red Dragon Race and Track meet at Mallory Park a couple of weeks ago (18th April). The video has highlights from the qualifying and racing from all of the events, Nippon Challenge, Subaru Cup and the MR2 Challenge. There are comments from...
  13. dave c

Mugen Vs BuddyClub, RBC Vs Stock & Kpro mapping session - Al

Just incase anyone missed this in my project thread I thought i'd post it up here as well as it could well be a bit of useful info for some people and I don't want anyone to miss out on the discount before it runs out (took enough ear bending to get it lol) ;) Special Offer - 15% off when you...
  14. dave c

DC5 performance parts review (Dynodynamics)

These are the results from the Surrey Rolling road day we went too. 5 x DC5's, a large variety of performance parts, same dyno, same day. And the results: XoWD3LiUZlQ Your thoughts?
  15. dave c

Kpro - Does anyone have a Stock DC5 Map

I've recently put a Kpro'd ecu into my car and i wanted to know if anyone has a base map for the dc5 with std vtec crossover etc? Any help much appriciated
  16. dave c

New Race Series - check it out

Hi All, For those of you who don‘t know about it, The Nippon Challenge is an exciting new race series and it has recently come to a close for 2009. It will be back in 2010 and we are trying to stir up some more interest. It includes lots of close racing door to door on every corner and is a...
  17. dave c

View from Paul G's Race car

Hi all, Last week I was fortunate enough to have a run out in Paul G‘s DC5 race car. I met up with Paul last Thursday (17th) at Snetterton. After a QUICK (and I mean quick in the “oh sht I‘m gonna die” sense) blast around the circuit we rigged his car up with a couple of cameras and sent...
  18. dave c

Alloy wheel advice

Hi, I‘m looking for a set of wheels and I‘m not sure what is available. I had thought Rota, but tbh they have been done to death. (I may still go this way as they are good wheels and light) I was thinking also something along the lines of these… I wont be getting these tho as they...
  19. dave c

Engine check light and limp mode - please help

Hi, My engine check light came on yesterday and i have tried to read the error code by shorting plugs 4 and 9 on the diognostic port. endless long flashes! So i have read up that and ecu reset can help (battery unplugged now) Also, i topped my oil the other day and its overfull, just topped...
  20. dave c

Which is the best drop-in air filter?

ok i have done my research "search button" and i now would like to firm up a few things, *Firstly, i will not be spending out on a gruppem or similar priced items* My findings (from teh search button) are as follows... for a quiet + some gains = spoon drop in + hondata airbox mod ? So my...