Search results

1. V

I've broke it, but what is it and what does it do?

funniest thread title ever! oh that sucks about the whatever it is though!
  2. V

Video of my baby on the rollers

pssht... running that kind of power you should have had it strapped down properly!
  3. V

Am I in trouble?!!!!

hail stones?
  4. V

Kingston goes to Donnington

looks like you had an ace time! and some ace pics.. but whats with the dodgy photoshopped ones?! and looks like thats an S3 that over took you though!
  5. V

0-100 Acceleration?

7.1 !!??... were thay starting in second!? :D whats the 0-60 actually? ( god im sorry for asking this question, im sure its been asked a million times!)
  6. V

Scottish EK4 owning noob.

hey mate, im driving the same as you... only in black! (strangly i bought mine in scotland!) welcome :)
  7. V

0-100 Acceleration?

i saw that!... couldnt figure it out! i thought it was supposed to be about 6.2 ish to 60!
  8. V

18 inch pictures and brands!!!

out of curiosity.. is there any problem with arches rubbing DC5-2LTR? car looks perfect mate... and a 30-40 drop and 17-18's is what i was planning on doing first once ive gotten the teg!
  9. V

Driving Superstitions??

i have a lucky gear knob that changes car with me! and i name every car i own and talk to them!! im going to crazy prison arnt i!!
  10. V

Just picked her up... Yeee ha!

gorgeous!
  11. V

Worst Integra I have ever seen

its definatly worthy of a new idea for a TV show ive thought of or "UN-Pimp my tarmac shitter" where owners that have ruined their cars have it restored back to its natural wonder and recieve a ticking off in the process!
  12. V

Switch'N'Blast by RACELAND

oops just revealed my lazyness! :D
  13. V

Switch'N'Blast by RACELAND

wonder if it could be applied to "switch" between a straight through or a cat!?
  14. V

What's a KPro ?

Well, I could be wrong, but I believe the KPro is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era.
  15. V

CIVIC type R world debut in Paris this month!

i think 18"s are a mistake tbh. i dunno... im un decided, it looks to be a great car, although im dubious on its performance against the other cars in its class. id rather have the dc5 :)
  16. V

Look @ this manifold

very pretty, would seriously question any performance gains from it though! would make an excelent bong! not that i smoke anymore!
  17. V

another n00b from the united states

welcome mate!:) what power does that put down now its an S/C ?
  18. V

Preffered Vtec engagement rpm?

LOL :D.... i got side tracked as i was typing it! sorry!..i was thinking of a vtec controller at the time! no need to get all arsey!!:) thanks for the pointer on the Kseries... i'll admit i wasnt aware it was totally different formthe old school! essentially the principal is the same though...
  19. V

Preffered Vtec engagement rpm?

not really ! the principle is that as the rpm of an engine increases it struggles to let fuel in and out of the chamber, the VTEC system combats this as it is set to a point where the valves have reached a level where they struggle to shift their load and so altering their timing means that...
  20. V

calculator

Power at Flywheel (BHP) : 168 Weight without Driver (KG) : 1190 Power to Weight Ratio (BHP Per Ton) : 143.44 0 - 60 (Secs) : 7.45 0 - 100 (Secs) : 20.27 60 - 100 (Secs) : 12.82 Quarter Mile (Secs) : 15.88 Terminal Speed (MPH) : 88.51 Drag Strip Quarter Mile (Secs) : 15.68 Drag...