Search results

1. V

DC5 Forum Noob

chalkie ;) yup
  2. V

DC5 Forum Noob

hah welcome dude the reason behind my car being dropped from 7800 to 7000 is pictured above :( good to see your sticking to the red H though buddy Pete
  3. V

Car's at TGM, getting her back next week! See P5-6

Car looked fricking awesome when i last saw it dude Had just been cleaned - infact i think the younglad was cleaning the wheels on it did look awesome, i was out the back rebuilding mine Pete
  4. V

Noise testing

most may ask you to disable it if al all possible or is there a way of revving without it, ie in neutral with the clutch out we have to disable launch control on the tgm cars prior to noise testing
  5. V

Todays activities!

the monkey - hmmm, i always see it in the corner and think he is wanking until i focus on him that sounds dodgey though, why would i want to focus on a masturbating monkey :shock:
  6. V

Noise testing

Stu - you should have asked on sunday!!! we could have got her round into the pits for some noise testing im sure other smaller races/quieter weekends will allow you t go and check aside from that the maplins idea sounds good to me or try ravenscroft in fleet - the MOT stantion and see what...
  7. V

Am I in trouble?!!!!

he does a "fucking awesome" job here is mine atm im so proud :shock:
  8. V

Todays activities!

Good lad I would have popped over had i got out of bed at a reasonable hour of the day. But thats just fucking typical isnt it. Could have done with a fag :p
  9. V

hashiriya.info

ok a new honda site is on the go, the web address is http://hashiriya.info/ basically it is a site where you supply the info and tips that you have found to work, and ideas you have used, so it is a very user based site! also forum and many other places, remember this is only new so not alot...