Search results

1. S

Drivers window "acting up!"

This happens to me all the time and ive had my integra dc5 for about 3 year and i happens to alot of the integra drivers that i have spoke to say its a common fault as there is nothing restrickting it just put your window fully down then up slowly bit by bit till its up and it usualy doesnt do...
  2. S

Weird Dash buzzing/vibration

Re: Hi im getting this same problem its been doing it for a few months,its when your going for it 3rd gear (its the only way to describe it) and its hitting 6K revs at the vtec doesnt do it till the v tec is in and sounds like a its in the behind the steering wheel, but honda told me the car...
  3. S

Recaro material

red recaro seats (outer suede fading) Hi i have the same problem with my red recaro seats, the drivers side is terrible and i dont know what the colour code is, anyone know? could you get back to me, and anybody know anywhere is scotland that can do this? X
  4. S

Hi All

Thanks, no just me lol :D
  5. S

Hi All

:lol: :lol:
  6. S

Hi All

7. S

Hi All

Yeah it was daft, and even someone who doesnt know about cars knows it was crap! Thanks :D
  8. S

Hi All

Thanks to you!! Its good to be back :D
  9. S

Hi All

Hi my names Steph and me and my bf share a Dc5 and an modded civic coupe so im trying to do up my dc5 so any ideas on what is best as all i have done is and exaust and a airfilter, but it came with a v-tec controller that was took off b4 the spec test and not put bk on (not garages fault)so dont...
  10. S

DC5 Wiper Replacements

? The web says that the drivers is 24" and the passanger and rear are 20" but i have on it all 22" i think at the moment but it hasent been a problem! Thanks!
  11. S

DC5 Wiper Replacements

Hi i was wondering for the dc5 i bought silver wipers 2 front an 1 back all in 20" but ive heard that the drivers 1 is 24" the passenger is 20" and the back is 20" it hasnt caused me a problem but i want it to be right as i have the originals and all three are a different size and i want to...
  12. S

Dicksons under new managment

I have bought 2 white dc5 r's from dickson of dunblane an allan shannon served me on both an all i can say is me an my boyfriend thought he did good for us an gave us a fair deal even better with this one, allan did arrange for us to have the dc1 coutesy car till the new dc5 arrived which was 13...
  13. S

Japanese Auction Grading Explained

My DC5 R was a grade 4.5 but no marks on it just a bit of the drivers seat was worn but not that noticable
  14. S

Opinions of clear side repeaters?

Clear Sdie Repeaters This is where i got my chrome side repeaters for my white DC5 R and it looks really good £ 18.00 a pair with orange bulbs www.jdmperformance.co.uk
  15. S

Brake caliper lacquer

my front calipers are pink so lacquer will make them red again as i was thinking of going throught the whole sha bang of painting them but cant be arsed??
  16. S

DC5 R Brembo Brake Caliper Stickers

Yeah that may help as it is only the front ones that have faded and the car hasnt done alot of miles since i got it from japan or b4 it came here, so thanks if hat helps im willing to try it!! :D
  17. S

DC5 R Brembo Brake Caliper Stickers

Hi i was just wondering as my brake calipers on my white DC5 R have faded i have type r red paint to paint them but will have to take off the brembo stickers but before i do that i want to order new ones does ANYONE know what size of stickers are on the DC5 R calipers originaly??? Thanks :D