Search results

1. Frank

Number Plate surround

Anyone fitted a carbon fibre number place surround? I had a look at fitting mine but the 2 bits that hold the number place at the bottom get in the way. What to do lol??? :?
  2. Frank

£24k for a DC5

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Honda-Integra-DC5-2001_W0QQitemZ170134562367QQihZ007QQcategoryZ18206QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem :shock: :shock:
  3. Frank

Headlight acting up

My drivers side HID keeps cutting out :( Its fine at first, maybe a slight flicker the first time you switch it on but after a while it will just switch off, as if it has overheated or something. If i switch my lights off and back on the drivers side HID will be working again but switchs off...
  4. Frank

Fitting Standard Rear Suspension

Fitted new coilovers last week but before I could even drive the car one of the shocks burst! going to have to send them back :evil: So changing back to standard last night, did the two fronts in under an hour but the back is a totally different question! Its is nearly impossible to fit lol...
  5. Frank

BuddyClub Manifold

Does anyone know if the BC Manifold from a CTR will fit the DC5? :? Cheers
  6. Frank

Coilovers

I am considering buying coilovers and just wondering what else I will require to get my car set up properly after fitting them. Cheers :D
  7. Frank

Removing Headlight

How easy is it to take out a DC5 headlight?? Gonna remove the near side one for crail on sunday, get as much air to the V2 as possible lol, I want 14 flat :lol:
  8. Frank

K-Pro

Whats the difference between the Euro Kpro and the US Kpro? :?
  9. Frank

Mugen Air Box vs AEM

Can anyone tell me the advantages, if any, of a mugen airbox over an AEM? Cheers :)
  10. Frank

Fujitsubo RM 01A

Noticed my exhaust was blowing, went to get it fixed, while it was getting fixed, I had a good chance to look at the exhaust and found out its a Fujitsubo RM 01A. These any good?? Apparenty it only weighs about 4kg :D
  11. Frank

J's Racing exhaust

J's racing 70RR full exhaust system, Does anyone know if its worth the price tag?? Cheers
  12. Frank

Wheel Cleaner

This has probs been asked loadsa times but I just new :? , so was wondering what you's use to clean white wheels on the DC5, just got it yesterday :D
  13. Frank

Hello Everyone

Hello everyone, my name is Mark but everyone calls me frank (middle name's francis :oops: ) I just bought my first Honda, a DC5 I pick it up on Friday, its away to get SVA'd on Monday! I'm well exited