Search results

1. G

Mugen Sport Suspension

Depends if you care about whether its schlizammed on springs, or whether you care about how the suspension 'performs' :wink: Mugen suspension is excellent on both road and track, from my experience :D I would go for it 8)
  2. G

Lost BHP after fitting TB and Exhaust

No worries dude, just go by how it feels.. :wink: If it feels 'good' then roll with it :D
  3. G

'possible' ? :lol: Make that 'definate' ! :wink: Dyno's should only used as a 'tuning' tool.. Never to measure HP... RR it, get result, tune the car, get 'new improved' result :wink: The thing is any RR operator can make a standard car say 250hp, 350hp or even 150hp if they wanted to :D
  4. G

LOL that just shows you how every single dyno is inaccurate.. If it was on the same day back to back then fair enough... But that is a load of crap :lol: Im :lol: at 8204rpm being 114mph on one, and 8378rpm being 127mph :lol:
  5. G

DC2's

Finally know who you are :lol:
  6. G

Why is there so much conflicting reviews and adjustments on

Maybe some people change them to get better performance but less economy.. If they do, then its their choice/opinion.. :wink:
  7. G

Why is there so much conflicting reviews and adjustments on

Why ?? Because people have different opinions.. 32 might suit joe bloggs But Dave might not like 32 and then put 34 in and prefer that..
  8. G

Spotted 'FLO' Today - It's Been Sold!!!

Why dont you flyer his window with a www.itr-dc5.com/forum/ link on it, and delete this thread and he can find out for himself :wink:
  9. G

Autosport International 08

Yeah me and the missus are there 8)
  10. G

Kakimoto GT1.0Z

My full mega N1 on my dc2 killed itself in about 2 years, mid box is rattling... Was eye wateringly loud though, well over 110db's with a sound meter my old man has.. I brought it brand new too :cry:
  11. G

Fast road set up

Lazy gits, oil change takes 10 mins to do yourself :lol:
  12. G

Keeping white looking white

Dirty CW cars look like such schlags :lol:
  13. G

Love the look, but on my DC5??????????

Man look at the Windscreen Wiper on that Cayman!! How ugly! :shock:
  14. G

dc5 vs big boys

I didnt revive it cos i was a n00b ffs! :lol: :lol: At least i dont think i did :oops: :lol: I could've swore someone else had revived it and now that post has gone :shock: What do you take me for :roll: :lol: :oops: In my defence i was pished from my work xmas do :lol:
  15. G

dc5 vs big boys

No offence mate, but, 'handling' and grip/pace/traction are different things... Handling referring to feel, and balance, etc.. :idea: :wink:
  16. G

Strange missing

I would suggest earths, the distributor, and maybe the battery connection? :D
  17. G

Leaking in boot?

You can buy new seals iirc but they are like 25 squids each i think :shock: :lol:
  18. G

how do you tell what grade a car was when imported?

Absolutely agree with the above, i have seen a mate destroy an immaculate grade 4.5 car and then try and sell it as the same... Its always a case of buyer beware! Common sense, a good mechanic, and someone who knows DC5's is often a good idea IME and IMO 8)
  19. G

Are you buying ? :o :lol:
  20. G

He only wears skirts... ...the filthy legged beast :lol: :P