Search results

1. W

Nurburgring 3rd-6th October

Am heading over to the Ring for this weekend,infact and heading over on the Tuesday and camping so as to save some money as going for 6 nights. Anyone else going to be showing their face?
  2. W

Pictures of DC5 on TGM Eibach coilover kit

Do any of you who have the TGM Eibach coilover kit fitted have any pictures of the drop they give? And how do you find the ride etc?
  3. W

AST or Eibach Suspension

Need to replace my suspension as my RHD side front damper is leaking. Do not see the point in waiting weeks and weeks to replace it with a OEM unit when i can upgrade all round. Have been reading up on here all afternoon and after looking through many threads have come to the conclusion that...
  4. W

Off to USA in 3 weeks,what should i get for my Teg.......

Off to the USA in 3 weeks and am thinking it might be a good chance to pick up a couple of bits for my Teg while i'm there. Any ideas on what i can get over there and what would be the best to get? Thanks in advance
  5. W

Get my DC5 tomorrow!!!!

Picking up my DC5 tomorrow lunchtime and i can't wait. Going to be a long night and a very busy morning getting money and driving to get it. Will try and post pictures up,it won't be tomorrow as i won't be out of it!!!!
  6. W

Newbie picking DC5 Facelift in 2 weeks

Hello everyone, Hopefully picking up my Facelift Integra Type R DC5 in White with C Pack and rear parcel shelf. It will be on a 55 reg and has covered 2000 miles. Am coming from a RenaultSport Clio 182 Trophy 237/500. And i can't wait!!!! Had a 2 hour test drive in one last Wednesday and...