Search results

1. A

My visit to R-motion

hey all had a little visit to R-motion yesterday to lower the car and sort out a frsu. They where great and very happy with there work. Also the Drive down was good A40 then to finish it off a little tunnel run :xvtec: . Also another dc5 was there. here the Pictures
  2. A

Arc fitting

Hey all need some help just brought an arc and now tring to fit it and its not going good.. I think I am missing somethig here to connect bracket a,b
  3. A

Js racing front strut Bar

Hey all just wondered if a ep3 js racing front strut bar aka in engine bay strut bar fit on the dc5.. Many thanks
  4. A

Footwell lights

Hey all.. Just purchased some footwell lights off civic info fourm and now I got the kit I wired it up to the wires above the accelerator pedal which are pluged into a white plug.. The positive and negative wire.. But the problem is te lights only go on when I lock or unlock my door or open my...
  5. A

Induction pipe

Hey all just wondered where's the best place to get a induction pipe aka sfs pipe.. With choose of lots of colours.
  6. A

Js with straight b pipe

just put a straight b pipe Onto my js 60 back box.. Can't believe it's that's loud.. Actually hurts my ears.. I think Changing back to oem b pipe.. I am I being weak about the whole situation.. Has any one had the same problem.. Its only been on for 1 week.
  7. A

J's backbox tip

Hey all.. I got a j's backbox 60 stainless steal.. And the blue paint has gone on the exhaust tip.. Just wondered if any 1 has tryed to burnt the exhaust tip and dipped it in oil to get the burn but hopefully blue burn on the exhaust tip
  8. A

K20 throttle body kits

i always wanted some throttle biodies on my car just wondered if any 1 has brought some kind of throttle body kit and does it make much difference to performance by much. cause they arnt cheap and with a little bit of saving you probly get a super charge. Question is it worth it and why dont...
  9. A

headlights????

hey all just brought some new bulbs hopeing to fit them today and when I took of the bumper, which was a mission. Then I changed the passanger side bulb and it still didn't work so I am guessing I would need to get some new ballasters. Also had a problem with the driver side one cause was...
  10. A

Xtreme White Plus is PIAA's bulbs

Hey all any 1 use these bulbs Xtreme White Plus is PIAA's.. They are quite expensive.. But are they worth it. Cause my front left headlight has gone and also started to steam up.. Many thanks leo
  11. A

Exhaust Burn

Hey all I just fitted a new exhaust and the exhaust sits tight to the bumper about 1inch and I notice the exhaust gets really hot. Any suggestions on how to protect the bumper from getting burnt by the exhaust. Many Thanks Leo
  12. A

12v socket not working

Hey all I just brought the car and the 12v socket dosn't work with my tom tom. Is it the fuse or do I need to buy a new 12v socket from halfords and wire it up.
  13. A

Servicing In West Midlands area

Hey all just Wanting some info about where to service the car in the west Midlands area Gloucestershire would be perfect. Also was ringing 'Honda-R.com' for parts and i asked the bloke and he said they did servicing any 1 used them before. He sounded like he new what he was doing cause he said...
  14. A

Enkei Rpf1

hey all got some Enkei Rpf1s and want to get some wheel nuts for them tegiwa lug nuts, but the question is do I need the washer adaptors.
  15. A

Newbie looking for Dc5

Hey all.. I am Leo and I am based in Cheltenham and I have decided that I am going to get a Dc5. I Have been a member for a while, but didn't have the funds at the time, but now I am ready for the beast. I been looking at fresh imports but is this the way forward or maybe buy of a member. Have...