Search results

1. D

a fair well to all on here

please read posts apexi n1 coilovers for sale for the reason im sign out of this forum what ever seems that there are more people on here than i thought that hold little regard or respect for one another stupid really because until recently i thought this forum was a good place to hang out...
  2. D

some honest opinions on a buddyclub spec 3 bung & withou

hello, just wanted to ask for your all opinions on the buddyclub spec 3 as some of you know the exhaust system is very loud indeed . i would say the exhaust is definetly not for the faint hearted , the exhaust note is very deep and throaty and the most aggresive formula 1 note i heard from a...
  3. D

still on my quest to free up mugen parts , back to square 1

well im still on my quest to free up some mugen parts to flog off because my wife is kicking off saying its way to loud , latest progress in trying to free up a mugen cat back including twin loop was to buy a buddy club spec 3 cat back which was put on the car today! to cut the story short im...
  4. D

rsx front rear struts same as dc5-r?

hello does anyone know if the rsx strut bars fit the dc5-r?
  5. D

dc5 manifold same as civic type r?

hello , as many are aware i have some mugen parts for sale soon but the main problems is that the stuff are on my car and i dont have any replacmenet parts so im trying to shop around for parts that will fit on my dc5 to free up the mugen parts. first off all ive been reading up and i read...
  6. D

exhaust info & sounds

hello found this while searching the net which although is rsx and dc2 exhaust it will give you a idea what brands sound like also gives you some good info on exhausts personal I like the apexi ws note :) http://www.team-integra.net/sections/ar ... icleID=451 hope you all like it and enjoy...
  7. D

kakimoto cat back system

hi ya , new to this forum would like some advise on a kakimoto exhaust system which a performance company recommended me to get but I have little kowledge of this brand so any help and tips from anyone who got any experience with this brand would be grateful. first of all is the brand any good...