Search results

1. N

K20z in dc5 work?

Right I'm looking at a highly modified k20z engine. Will it work in the dc5 ? As far as I can tell the only difference is around the breather and water way on the front corner. If they are plumbed up correctly and with the correct inlet manifold will it run ok or does it have different...
  2. N

Engine harness modification

I currently have 440 RC injectors wired into my harness. I want to put the standard ones back in along with the standard ECU but i dont have the orignal injector clips as they were damaged when they come off. What is the best way to get Standard honda clips back onto the harness? and is there...
  3. N

Injector size

What is the standard injector size?
  4. N

Engine temp

Does any one know what the upper and lower temp should be for water and oil? And what the normal operating temp should be ? I have gauges now just wondered where they should be.
  5. N

Head gasket

Has any one had a head gasket leak on their DC5. Mine gave me a nice xmas day gift of leaking so not to impressed with it. It only done 64000 miles.
  6. N

Whats this on throttle?

I have carried out the coolant water throttle body by pass mod from the hondata website but by the looks of it the water bypass would effect this sensor on the far right of this photo. What does it do or effect? http://todaracingusa.com/product?sectio ... =11&id=485 Just wondered if it would...
  7. N

Race spec FD2 Civic

Just found this on the internet. Honda have finally released the stripped out race version of the FD2 race spec civic. http://www.nihoncar.com/en/news-587-A+C ... apan!.html 14.Sept.07 Look at the price 1,690,500 yen, that is 10.500€! or in our money £7,285.93. Nice little track...
  8. N

D2 coil overs on ebay

Are the cheap D2 coilovers on ebay any good or are they just a cheap copy of tein or eibach? Any info would be a help.
  9. N

Front dc5 number plates

I have been looking in the gallery and see a lot of you have perfect fitting number plates for the jap number plate holder. Where did you get these made as i want one? I have been to a few places and they dont have any thing close to fitting it and said if they cut it to fit. it will leak.
  10. N

how much oil do dc5's "use"

Just wondering how much oil is actually used by the dc5. On my first dc2 i was always topping the oil up. then on my last dc2 it never used any. I know the handbook on the dc2 said check oil every time you fill up with fuel. How often should you top up with oil in a dc5 in relation to milage...
  11. N

Gathers head unit dvd navigation and tv

I have a gather TV DVD Nav head unit http://66.197.173.15/~freecom/IMG_0120.jpg what i want to know is there any way of changing the writing on screen into english and second is there any way of getting the dvd part chipped to read multi region discs instead of just japan region also can you...
  12. N

DC5 underseal prices

Where did you guys get your cars undersealed and how much did it cost? would you go for permanant or semi permanent like wax oil? should the exhaust be removed first so not to cover it it gunk?