Search results

1. C

Anyone fitted OEM 18" FN2 wheels to a DC5?

No worries dude. It's these wheels I'm on about:
  2. C

Anyone fitted OEM 18" FN2 wheels to a DC5?

A title folks. If so can you post a pic? Got a set lined up to be refinished in CW but just want to be sure of what they'll look like. Being 7.5 / ET55 they should fit fine. Cheers in advance!
  3. C

Rays CE28N Japan Edition Time Attack wheels

They're the ones mate - needed in 18" though, not 17". As for Unit 8, Stevie's supplied by Co ord so I doubt if he'll have anything.
  4. C

No such joy with Gav @ Co-ord unfortunately.
  5. C

Hi guys. Long time since I've been on here. Does anyone know if the wheels in the title are available from anywhere in DC5 fitment? They're the champ white ones with the red lip. They're supposedly discontinued but I thought someone might have a set still in stock or second hand. I may be...
  6. C

Back to a DC5?

Not at all mate. I'm getting 25MPG from sensible driving out of the Evo and I do very few miles (maybe 100 per week) so fuel doesn't really bother me. If I did get a mint 04/05 DC5 then I could treat it to a set of CE28Ns and a pair of Bride seats 8)
  7. C

Back to a DC5?

Hello chaps. Not been on here in a while. I've had my Evo IX GT now for around 6 months and am starting to pine for another DC5... :roll: :lol: It's running 405BHP and is jaw droppingly quick but I still miss Hondas for some reason! I'd be looking for an absolutely spotless example of...
  8. C

What shall I get?

The one I drove must have been converted then. That's such a shame.
  9. C

Gruppe m scuttle mod no2

Nice work young man. Very neat. May I ask why you used plastic primer on isopon though?
  10. C

Running lean,What does it mean??

Yep - if they're black and sooty you're running rich, which isn't dangerous but if there's milky, white deposits on them then you're likely to be running lean...
  11. C

Racing technique

Only messin' with ya mate. As with any FWD car the DC5 will push the nose slightly when cornering hard. If the camber and toe is properly set up however and a nice balance is found this will be minimized. As the car features a limited slip differential you may experience what almost feels...
  12. C

Racing technique

Driving technique for the DC5 is pretty simple mate. Keep your foot down until you see God - then brake - then turn in. Here's some info on the "v tech zone": http://www.vtechuk.com/
  13. C

What shall I get?

They're rare up here and in the mainland...
  14. C

What shall I get?

What about a white JDM EP3? Has the same hydraulic power steering as the DC5, the same LSD and the same power, plus it looks sweet and is fairly rare and you'll get a minter for under 10k.
  15. C

MPG again!! sorry

I get an average of 24MPG in my Evo 9 GT running 412BHP and 383lb/ft! That's mixed driving and short journeys. Now that's good :D
  16. C

Engine Blown!

Other way about mate. Honda claim that there has never been a recorded failure of an iVTEC system.
  17. C

Engine Blown!

Could have been an oil leak. They may have: * Pierced the oil filter when tightening it * Not tightened the filter / sump plug enough or * Forgot to replace or damaged the sump washer
  18. C

which induction

The ARC looks the part but isn't it just another hot air hoover?
  19. C

CW to White white

For the nit pickers among us - if you spray the car using a straight 900 tinter with no yellow or black in the mix then it can't actually be considered white due to the absence of pixelation. What makes a colour white is the characteristic added by other tinters. :)
  20. C

Need opinions on these wheels

If I still had the CW DC5 I'd be saving for a set of the CW Special edition Volk CE28Ns :xnworthy: