Search results

1. P

Another DC5 on E of Flea-Bay.

Glad its not just me that thought it had been butchered! Saw it the other night and wasn't impressed :roll:
  2. P

dicksons of dunblane shut down

When I went there to look was treated like a 12 year old, a test drive was definitely not an option!
  3. P

DC5 CAR TAX RATES -

Phoned the DVLA and the guy I spoke to (who was pretty disinterested by my query) said thats the given manufacturers figures so thats what they stick to. He informed me that the only way for me to change whats quoted on my V5 logbook is to get a CO2 emission test done and then to get that...
  4. P

DC5 CAR TAX RATES -

Having read all the previous comments I now understand all the ratings etc but how best do you guys reckon I go about raising it against the DVLA. Got my V11 today and for my standard 02 DC5 they are quoting 234 g/km so £300 for the 12 months! :( As far as Ive read this must be due to my SVA...
  5. P

Parcel shelf arms?

Cheers, will try it tonight. ?? Did I gaffe with my post??
  6. P

Parcel shelf arms?

Hardly very technical but anyway........... fitted my parcel shelf yet the plastic side arms supplied with it don't really look too secure? Unscrewed the screws that were in the holes then pushed them in - are they meant to lock in any way?
  7. P

One more DC5 on these roads!

Dundee way.
  8. P

oh hi by the way, whats with potato?? you a spud farmer or something or you got a funny shaped ed? Absolutely no reason for it - first thing that came in my head for username - was prob eating crisp or something stupid like that at time! :oops:
  9. P

dc5-2ltr wrote: Bloody hell....not another Teg in the UK That`ll be probs over 600 now I'm up in Scotland, so surely doesn't affect you guys. Theres hardly any round about here anyway.
  10. P

Well that was a warm welcome!!! Cheers guys! :shock:
  11. P

Picked my CW DC5 up on Monday, Its the biz :lol: !! Well worth the 600 mile journey to collect it. People on this site should talk it up more-great car!