Search results

1. C

Toyo Proxy 4 - review

I;ve tried these tyres before, and they are terrible. Would not ever use them again.
  2. C

D2 Coilovers & LCA's

Had a set, sold them . Dampers were soften and it still felt like stiff crap. The coilovers started to make a clank noise after 3000kms. Would not recommend at all.
  3. C

Mugen Sports Suspension hard/firm ride?

IF you liked flex's then you will find the mugen sports suspension too soft. If you are planning some track work I would suggest a nice set of coilovers like Buddy club RSD, monoflex, ohlins etc. Not only can you adjust coilovers but they save a bit in weight compared to just shocks and...
  4. C

Drop in Filter

Yes for it being a good set up because it makes a bit more power over stock for a fair bit $xxx ? Or good because it gives much more gains to similarly priced aftermarket intakes? Please explain True, but no one asked about the 5zigen Air ram initially aswell :P . Mine was a comparison...
  5. C

Drop in Filter

Good set up? Compared to Injen i find it over priced. Injen will give double the gain imho compared to s stock airbox with a bigger feed. The stock airbox is very restrictive if you opened one at looked at it. If you want quietness then dont mod at all. Otherwise you are just wasting money...
  6. C

Drop in Filter

For the price of a aftermarket drop in filter and 5zigen air ram grill you are better off buying an aftermarket cai for a similar price like injen or fujita.
  7. C

Help & Advice needed please......

LOL sorry about that, Was jsut doing a search and the guys above seem to have experience or might of had it frmo getting those parts. Jsut wondering if they by chance knew the part number.
  8. C

Help & Advice needed please......

Sorry for digging up such an old thread, But was wondering if you guys new the part #'s for these parts? Thanks.
  9. C

Steering Rack?

Clunking noises when turning wheel. Steering feel has decreased. Thats what my friend noticed before he checked his steering rack to find it bust.
  10. C

FaceLift Dials

You have to re wire to fit the face lift cluster into the pre face lift. I think you can buy the harness adapter from ebay US. I will try and find the DIY on it soon.
  11. C

show me you NUTs!! x

12. C

My nuts keep coming loose

have used 2 sets of Rays nuts. Will never use them again. first time they got stuck onto the wheels and wouldnt come off after track day. Ended stuffing them up, threw em away. 2nd time it heated up and got loose. The nuts are always hand tightend properly with a torque wrench. Using KICs...
  13. C

Offset 42

Im running CE28s 17x7.5 +43 +42 is fine itll sit out more and easily clear the calipers how ever, you cannot lower the car too much or the rear will scrub the guards or you will have to run a fair bit of camber.
  14. C

Blue brembo's maybe???

I did mine silver.
  15. C

Mugen Titanium Race Exhaust System

Yeh the Mugen N1 exhaust is not Ti, SS as chris said. I know because a mate of mine has one and we have seen it the metal used. Very hard to get though as these were for race use only. Its a 70mm straight pipe no cat, so It will be heaps loud.
  16. C

Blue brembo's maybe???

I wouldnt do it blue. Considering so many blue type calipers out there now, like Endless, Spoon, Project Mu etc. I say go for Yellow or Gold.
  17. C

ABS kicking in.

ABS is very sensitive on dc5R's Even at liek 10-20 kms and u go over a small bump while braking it will kick in. Only methond I've heard of reducing the abs was changing to a diff type of brake caliper i.e. Endless.
  18. C

Reservoir covers?

They look orange to me.
  19. C

RBC Help Needed ASAP

Im using RBC and it fits fine. Mine came with the Karcepts adapter kit which allows u to bolt up stock TB to the manifold.
  20. C

Which oil filter?

They are both good. I use hamp becos i track my car now and then and it provides a bit more oil pressure. If you car is mainly street driven just use stock.