Search results

1. impne

Looking for old car

I’m old lol tried Facebook itr site but got rejected as no profile pic? I only use it for forum or car info. anyway just looking for my old car wondered if anyone on here has it WD51LXT torque imported it 2016 for me
  2. impne

Importers

I‘ve thought about it Springfield who repair cars for the Honda dealers up north are coming tomorrow to take a look Only need a few bits The list of crap the ins company have put down is ridiculous no wonder the price to repair is so high It‘s as if they‘ve deliberately tried to get out of...
  3. impne

Importers

I‘ll have to have a look see how much low mile engines go for and all the bits to see if it‘s worth keeping and breaking as well for the hassle.
  4. impne

Importers

Been offered £12k straight off bat which is stupid with it having so little damage. Buy mine back for £4k Difficult to assess cost on mine but going to chip away at the salvage cost
  5. impne

Importers

Absolutely nothing has happened yet. I had to phone and complain again At this rate I‘ll sort myself probably few hundred in parts and I‘ll have it back together in a day Drives mint Paint bumper, bonnet, new light, air con rad and away I go They‘re using for evaluation price on a computer...
  6. impne

Importers

They‘ve come back just to inform me I‘m keeping car and getting some cash. They haven‘t given me idea of what but bet not much. Have to wait until next week
  7. impne

Importers

Had an engineer out today What a plank He hadn‘t got a clue Said chassis bent A Sportage reversed into it at an angle pushing the bonnet over a fraction I‘ve had the front off and you can see it hasn‘t gone anywhere near the bottom of the car only the top and it drove absolutely fine...
  8. impne

Importers

I haven‘t looked into budget yet Mine got hit at the weekend only very light but they‘re going to either write off or give me cash to fix it myself I bought it for £12k with 50k 2016 and it‘s only done a few miles since. It mainly site in the garage. Ins getting back to me next week so I‘ll...
  9. impne

Importers

I‘ve had alsorts but keep going back to the DC5 just something about the handling just love them The only one I haven‘t had is an FD2, never been in one but I keep looking at them. It‘s just the family car look that keeps pushing me towards other cars even though I‘m told the handling is...
  10. impne

Importers

I‘ve always been tempted with a turbo 2 But you just think for the price they go for you can get so much more
  11. impne

Importers

I was thinking micra turbo 🤔
  12. impne

Importers

Cheers I‘ve spoken to him and the process has begun again 🙄
  13. impne

Importers

Anyone know a good importer My first was with Andy 200bhp which was outstanding service but I don‘t believe he‘s in the business now. Second torque which I‘d rather forget about. Any others out there
  14. impne

DC5 on sale by DCY Europe?

I‘d be careful buying from them I live nearby and the ones they‘ve imported over the last 15 odd years that I‘ve looked at have been low grade, missing history or grade, high prices and poor condition. All the ones I‘ve seen there you only need 1 minute to have an opinion and that says it all...
  15. impne

Toda catback

I just got a second hand one from a gent 1 mile away so just made sense instead of buying new
  16. impne

Toda catback

I just fitted a toda cat back Thursday and took my Skunk2 off, love the sound and look
  17. impne

Brake light to fog light question

Andy Nichols from the old 200bhp used to wire the fogs onto the brake lights. He used to do loads and fast. Maybe pm him I‘m sure he‘ll pick it up I want mine like that hate the cheap easy looking torque way If you find out I wouldn‘t mind a diagram 👍
  18. impne

Newbie from Colchester, Essex!

Welcome Not seen many DC5‘s in Colchester when I visit my sister. I‘m down there next month but not allowed to take the teg😩 have to put up with the diabolical CRV, just over a year old and sat nav goosed as well as hands free
  19. impne

Registration question.

When I had my first one back in the day a lot of people got T66 then their initials which I did T66KLA It was because the T66 looked a bit like TEG It‘s funny now how many T66‘s are about and similar on all sorts of cars, some I guess people who used to have a teg a few years back Did our forum...
  20. impne

Registration question.

Plate has to be earlier than date car was originally registered in my case in Japan on the 31st December 2001 even though it was brought into this country in 2016