Search results

1. impne

Looking for old car

I’m old lol tried Facebook itr site but got rejected as no profile pic? I only use it for forum or car info. anyway just looking for my old car wondered if anyone on here has it WD51LXT torque imported it 2016 for me
  2. impne

Importers

Anyone know a good importer My first was with Andy 200bhp which was outstanding service but I don‘t believe he‘s in the business now. Second torque which I‘d rather forget about. Any others out there
  3. impne

High quotes

Not having much luck this year Was with flux who I normally use but £400 Tried sky and couple of othes but nothing lower 45 with no points etc good area car alarmed and in locked and alarmed garage with 3000 miles max Some mods Very surprised I can‘t get it lower than this Ins ran out 21st...
  4. impne

Exhaust

When I got my car imported last year it was std apart 5zigen system. The car felt sluggish compared to my last one and I wasn‘t keen on the exhaust so I changed it for a skunk2 megapower. Just happened to be available at a good price at the time so thought I‘d go for it. This freed up the car...
  5. impne

Windscreen company north east

I‘m wanting to change my rear glass to tinted and have the glass and seals etc all ready to go Does anyone know a good company around darlington, middlesbrough area? I‘ve spoken to one company and they didn‘t inspire with confidence Rather have a recommended company
  6. impne

Alloy colour help

I'm getting my std alloys to be used for winter going forward powdercoated this week and wanted opinions on what colour to get them done. I don't believe they can do CW so it'll be white of some shade, black or another colour What's your opinion please
  7. impne

Is this a spoon strut brace?

This came with the car, has engine bay one and same in boot Someone said they were spoon but they don't have and marks on apart from one on second picture
  8. impne

Fitting query

Just wondered if anyone has any experience with this My car came with std manifold and cat and pro racer ( also known as 5zigen I believe? ) middle section and back box I've bought a skunk2 de cat manifold which states on the box ep3 / dc5 plus at was also on a members car before mine. Car...
  9. impne

Front anti roll bar

Does anyone know if there's a difference in front anti roll bar between an early DC5 and later i.e. 2001 and 2002/3 Thickness, shape etc
  10. impne

Vtec dull

I've only really driven the car a few times due to some issues I've had and not really taken advantage of the vtec The car as picked up had a 5zigen cat back only, when using vtec it was ok and picked up but didn't kick like the Crx sir I've just sold and even my other half fn2 type r seems...
  11. impne

Are these any good

Had the car a week and changing some parts as well as head unit as it doesn't work. Just wondered if these speakers are ok? I guess not std I'm not really into stereos but like a crisp none crackling sound If rubbish I'll swap them out also
  12. impne

Polish burn marks?

I picked my car up from importer on Monday, it didn't have fuel and was told they'd just cleaned it otherwise they'd have put a bit in bit it was a rush job so... Anyway I noticed it had been machine polished as you could see the swirl marks up and down every panel. I got around to washing the...
  13. impne

Fuel smell

Picked car up Monday filled tank drove about 150 miles all ok Used Tuesday again about same miles all ok was very hot weather Filled tank Thursday night then Friday morning went to see Tom who gave car clean bill of health apart from alarm not working and difficult to get in the darn car😁...
  14. impne

A strange request

Well fingers crossed I'll be picking my 2nd DC5 up on Monday after approximately 9 years without one I've been sorting my garage ready to take it by being ruthless in throwing junk out I've accumulated over the years My visa Gti has been pushed to the back of the garage and a rearrangement of...
  15. impne

Old newbie

Old in two ways Age lol Plus I owned a blue 2001 teg I believe it was 9 years ago now as my daily I've always missed the car and it's one of 3 over the years I've regretted selling Due to having to get a company car a few months back I thought it was about time to get another dc5, this time...
  16. impne

5zigen pro racer query

Hello all I'm getting back into the fold after about 7/8 years of none dc5 ownership but other Honda The car I'm getting has got a 5zigen pro racer cat back exhaust, does anyone know if this is any good? Sorry I'm way out of the loop with these cars now
  17. impne

What shall I get?

Been about 1 month since I sold my teg :( I need to get another as I miss it so much, only sold it becuase it was going to be sat in the garage because I'm using my company car most of the time. I can't stand driving about in this bloomin astra cdti all the time it's driving me nuts. Problem...
  18. impne

Stone chip protection

Just thought I'd mention it incase someone else was wanting this fitted. It's a clear plastic that covers parts of the car that might be prone to stone chips. I hunted around for ages and the best price I got was £450 but upto £650, they charge a bit more than a normal car because you...
  19. impne

Bimta mileage cert

I've been looking through the doc that came with my car from Andy at 200bhp but I don't seem to have a Bimta cert for it? Do all cars come with these when brought over? I have the Service book from Japan that shows history of the car. Anyone else get these that have had a car from Andy? I've...
  20. impne

Blayton track day

Is anyone going to a track day here on the 29th? My mate is going and asked me alone, I'm not gonig round the track but just to watch. It's a Subaru day but he said last time he went 2 DC5's were going round.