Search results

1. V

How much is my Teg worth??? might be selling

Lol I know I know it sounds crazy but I will be the one with the kids most of the time so it will be me needing the sensible car :o( Thanks for the input guys, will consider selling the mods seperately Cheers
  2. V

thought i would say hi

Welcome Gray! :xwavey:
  3. V

Fujitsubo RM 01A

Yeah its just slightly louder, you can tell the difference but as dotty said when you put your foot down its a great noise :D
  4. V

Fujitsubo RM 01A

Yep chuffed with the result from both. Great driving to work this morning! :D
  5. V

Yes you guessed it, another Gruppe M Fitted!

Cheers Dotty, thats the link that I watched to help me decide which one to buy :D
  6. V

Yes you guessed it, another Gruppe M Fitted!

Had my personal Mechanic :wink: (the brother-in-law) pop round for a bit today and fit my Gruppe M and Strut brace for me :D Got to say that Gruppe M sounds awesome. I put my foot down and was grinning from ear to ear. Although I've only had the car since April I have been dying to get...
  7. V

Hi Everyone finally managed to get a one off teg!

I'm glad I'm not alone in my thoughts! :D As I said before I've bought a car and hated it. I had it 3 months but knew after about 2 weeks I hated it. It just wasnt my style so I sold it after the 3 months. The only reason I had it that long was because I was waiting for the remortgage to...
  8. V

I know what you're saying Dotty, its just he pretty much got lynched from the start which put him off and I'd have felt the same had it been me. I'm not meaning to start an arguement or anything I just dont think it looks good if we start offending Newbies. Even if the car doesn't seem...
  9. V

Newbie here.

Welcome to the forum! :D
  10. V

Hi Guys and Gals

Hi and welcome! We have an area especially for insurance etc so have a good browse and I'm sure you will find what you need and if not give us a shout! :D
  11. V

You know guys thats rather unwelcoming and immature to pick on the poor guy. I missed my supra for a while after getting the Teg but have learned to appreciate the Teg and now wouldnt go back. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I really have to say you are giving the forum a bad...
  12. V

Better late than never!

Looks fab matey. xthumbup
  13. V

Howdy!!

:xwave: Welcome to the forum :D
  14. V

New Car what do I get?

I agree, I've had some scary moments in the wet in a 4WD and a RWD (Impreza & Supra)
  15. V

MY DC5!!!! :P

oooh very nice and its in the best colour too! :wink:
  16. V

Welcome! Come on get some pics up! Sounds special to me! :D
  17. V

IT'S GONE!

I know exactly how you feel matey. I sobbed my heart out when I sold my Supra. :cry: I think I'd be hysterical if I had to sell my DC5! Chin up though, you'll be alright
  18. V

Forza Motorsport 2

no not really, my 29 year old husband was playing it until 2am this morning! He only picked it up yesterday. Think I might have to have a go when he goes out since it has DC5s :D Hes loving the CRX. He had one a few years ago. He's got himself a supra and painted it a similar colour to...
  19. V

Rota Grids

Actually we asked them to say they were a gift and they only were only worth £100. The seats were delivered 2 weeks ago and we didn't get charged a penny import tax. :D
  20. V

Another Gruppe M fitted!

I think the pair of OEM rear spats we bought him for his supra are quite enough incentive! :lol: