Search results

1. N

Part number needed

Does any know the OEM part number for the front wheel bearing on the DC5 Type R. Thanks.
  2. N

Oem lower front bumper

It is a simply DIY with double sided tape as stated earlier.
  3. N

Best Flywheel?

I went with toda flywheel. The quality is superb and it weights 3.75 kg only. Never had any problem with drivability, especially with stop and go traffic. Noticed a difference between the toda one and oem one.
  4. N

Wheel Bearing

I am aware that wheel bearings does not last forever and will wear and tear according to its usage. Just wondering, for those of you have had their wheel bearings changed on a DC5, how many miles did put on the car before the wheel bearing becomes faulty (under normal driving conditions). What...
  5. N

DC5R with CL9 EURO-R Wheels ?

Why do you need pictures of CL9 Euro R wheels on a DC5. It looks exactly like the DC5 wheels, the only differnce is the colour iwhich s anthracite and offset is 55.
  6. N

Polyurethane Bushings

Has anyone already replaced the bushings for the DC5 (i.e. front and rear arms, sway bars, gear box mount, etc...) with the polyurethane bushings type. I am sure that the bushings on the DC5 will need replacing with age or mileage. I have heard it will be harder than OEM ones. At the same...
  7. N

Fujistsubo Power Getter ground clearance

Your Fujitsubo looks too low. I am certain that Fujitsubo b- pipe doesn't sit that low unlike Spoon one. I have Fujtsubo Legalis-R on mine and its is much higher than your one. If the exhaust was already there when you purchased the car then it might have had work on the hangers or perhaps it...
  8. N

Heavy braking!!!

Thanks for all your comments. The DC5 was just twitchy like I said but was not that bad, if I factor in the speed I was doing. I am just being a little too demanding. In all, the DC5 performed well. But if I could get it to be more stable, then if would be perfect. My car has already is...
  9. N

Heavy braking!!!

I was wonder how I could make the DC5 more stable under high speed braking. I recently experienced the car twitching at the rear and the rear was very unstable. Managed to bring the car under control with some footwork skills on the brake pedals. Is there anything that would reduce such...
  10. N

GAB Coilover and Bilstein

Was wondering if anyone had any feedback on them. They seem to be both reputable companies in their home countries. I am think of getting them at decent prices as well. Any comments or feedbacks appreciated. Cheers.
  11. N

Tanabe Sustec DF210 Shock Absorbers

Ride quality is good too in comparison to other lower springs out there.
  12. N

need help deciding on a DC5

Provided that option 2 is in good working order with good bodywork, then it seems a better choice because since you are going to get coilover and exhaust anyway. If you bargain a bit more on the price, then it seems that you will be saving a lot more in the long run. But that is my opinion though.
  13. N

Bearing/Crank/Flywheel Enquiry

How do you know if the wheel bearings have gone. Lately, I noticed that at 60 mph and over, the cabin noise gets quite loud compared to before. It is like a buzzing sound (don't really know how to describe it) And at lower speed, it seems fine. So I am worried that is the wheel bearings that...
  14. N

How can I order new keys...? HELP>>!

It looks like the key is still uncut to me. So sure you can you it is any preface-lift DC5. The other day I came across an uncut genuine DC5 key. So I bought it off a guy at a very very good price. I was well pleased. :)
  15. N

urgent help needed curbed the car in snow!!!

2nd hand OEM wishbone is a as good but like others have said, upgrade or refit new bushes at the same time would be a good opportunity.
  16. N

Car not responsive and bogs when trying to accelerate

Good to know that this is the problem. We can all learn from this experience.
  17. N

Yeah or Neah?

Finally had the time to put the badge on the front grill after I got hold of an OEM one. Personally, I like it. The good thing is that it can be taken off once you get bored of it. Will put some picture up shortly. As someone else has said it, it is like marmite.
  18. N

Buddy Club Wheels

It should look good matey. I was among the type of the wheels, I was considering getting. 8)
  19. N

Another yay or neah.....

I don't mind spoiler and diffuser wrap in black. But have you considered, carbon fiber wrap as well? I seens that some supercars have done so. But obviously theirs is 100% real carbon fiber.