Search results

1. LeeH

How Many Left?

Came across this site, makes interesting reading. Bought mine in 2006, sold 2011.
  2. LeeH

L33 TEG - Any Body Own It?

Hunting down my old DC5...is it still alive?
  3. LeeH

Another sticky plate thread

I keep having the odd run in with the law due to my sticky plate. The last 'chap' who stopped me said it wasn't legal due to the fact it has no BS number on it. Fair point but WTF? Does anybody know a company that will print the relevant info on a sticky to keep the rozzers off of my back?
  4. LeeH

If I do, what's it worth thread 'yawn'

A draft on my advert for piston heads. 10K would be nice 12 would be better if someone in the know saw all the mods and knew me and my car. (wishful thinking?) NO! I'm not splitting the mods you vultures! 2002 Honda Integra 2002 in Championship White 39000 miles. I have owned this for over...
  5. LeeH

Lotus Exige and Selling Up.

...thinking about the above. Has anybody owned one? Opinions? Discuss :D http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2131416.htm
  6. LeeH

The Ultimate Battery Thread

I thought I'd post some of the information I collected today whilst searching for the correct battery for the DC5. This is mainly because I see people buying the Halfords branded Micra battery which isn't the correct fitment for £65! Or £90 for a Bosch! Also I have negotiated them at trade...
  7. LeeH

Air Con Sampling PIpe.....!

I know.....a strange one. I pulled it off whilst fitting a camera detector and I don't know where it goes. It must go into the fan system somehow as its got the little stat on the end. I guess it draws the air through and past it. Its a black 20mm flexi pipe about 200mm long. :xhelp:
  8. LeeH

Rear Bleed Nipple

Can you buy these individually. I snapped mine and I'm struggling to get all the air out ](*,)
  9. LeeH

RE070 pressures.

I'm running...... F 2.7 R 2.4 Not sure what they are supposed to be :-k
  10. LeeH

Alpine Single Din Pocket. Where!?

I cannot find these after a good google. Someone had one on here, it fits below the HU but its Alpine branded. ](*,) Anyone?
  11. LeeH

Brembo Shims.

Why do they only cover 1/2 the piston? I noticed while stripping tonight :-k
  12. LeeH

Insanely Quick Integra.

QVwq27De4NI
  13. LeeH

OMG rear diffuser!

I'm feeling that! :green:
  14. LeeH

Am I being thick.... (Plug Woes)

...or are these the same apart form the price? :-k http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HONDA-INTEGRA-DC5 ... 439f376b18 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HONDA-INTEGRA-2-0 ... 439f344ab3 I was expecting to pay £50 as in the 2nd link but the same seller has he same OEM plug code for a lot less...or as it seems to...
  15. LeeH

Been up since 4.50am

Just about to leave for the trip to unit8. :xcry: Things we do for out cars :lol:
  16. LeeH

Runnning too rich??

:xhelp:
  17. LeeH

Progress Anti Roll

All the way from the good ole US of A :D
  18. LeeH

Oil Catch Tank Thread.

After somebody question my catch tank install I thought I'd do a little digging. It seems its up for some debate but my method is the less desirable of them. Here's the thread and it makes some good reading. I'm going to get some st/st hoses and mod my tank to suit when I get a weekend off...
  19. LeeH

Intermittent CEL light....

From time to time I get a CEL light flash up, its that quick I only notice it at night and its not very often. I have KPRO if that makes any odds. Also it logs no fault code :xconfused: Does it flash when it detects knock? That's my only thought so far apart from the obvious loose...