Search results

1. rodney

WF52FMD Where is she now..

Yep, I sold it to Marcus. He sold it pretty quick to satisfy another itch I think! I've always said I regretted selling the 2 more than the 5 but she is looking lovely. Nice one..
  2. rodney

Mate, she looks lovely, well done that man. I spent £''s on her.. Only just paid off the K100 & map by Romain! Had: K100 GruppeM RBC Buddyclub Header Spoon b-pipe Spoon N1 Buddyclub Earthing Kit Kenwood iPod Double Din Eibach Springs Eibach Camber adjusters Eibach front bolts White Jazz...
  3. rodney

As above, in a DC2 again now. She was well sorted with most mods catered for. Think she was stripped for parts :( Anyone on here have her?
  4. rodney

kpro vs k100 + part no. needed

You will get the same power with K100 as you will with KPRO - FACT. As said, unless your capable of tweaking the map yourself then K100 the only one you need.
  5. rodney

Rear Numberplate

Twas good Ben. Yup good g's pulled in teh VTEC YO ! Massive thanks to Mike @ Torque GT - Got a replacement en route from Mike FOC. :xcheers:
  6. rodney

Rear Numberplate

Cheeeers Stoooooo x
  7. rodney

Rear Numberplate

Chaps, Managed to lose my rear plate earlier today. Can't find my show plate that would do until I can get a new plate made up. Spoke to a 10 yr old at Halfrauds. Said they don't do our plates just standard. I know the size has been covered before but can't seem to search. Anyone kindly...
  8. rodney

Had my car on the rollers today...

This is true. Too many variables. :xcheers:
  9. rodney

K100 advice needed.

Romain should be able to sort you out Kevin :)
  10. rodney

v3teg

Edit
  11. rodney

v3teg

He loves it Chalks :xkiss:
  12. rodney

v3teg

Loving your rear end Porthos 8)
  13. rodney

primary o2 sensor find?

:? Mate, up until now the only viable option has been nearly £200 from Honda. Consider yourself fortunate that you have this alternative. Buy cheap and that's what you'll get-cheap tat. It's a fairly crucial part. Do you also try and get cheap tyres, oil etc?!
  14. rodney

Mate, I confess I don't know pish however I know someone isn't getting the figures mentioned in this thread from an exhaust and CAI 8) 239.6 from an exhaust and CAI is laughable IMO. :arrow:
  15. rodney

Spoon Catback.

Have mine with BC header, it is quite loud. Esp on cold idle. When the backbox was fitted to the spoon b pipe it was quiet at first but as said it gets louder.
  16. rodney

An average ep3 will make 190 so with an exhaust and cai the dyno gives the ep3 25 bhp :) :) lulz. I'm banning myself from this thread! I'll end by saying I'll take anyone out who thinks that they have 225 + with exhaust and cai and see if my 235/237 only feels like 10 bhp more!
  17. rodney

New forum skin

Number 2 please. Looks the cleanest and clearest.
  18. rodney

This is the only recent excellent standard power ouput with various other DC5's present to show it's genuine. :xyes:
  19. rodney

Mate, I'm Michael Jackson if you got that with an exhaust and CAI :xlol: They are K100/KPRO figures. I'd love to go back to back with you on that dyno, I might be near 300BHP :idea: