Search results

1. rodney

WF52FMD Where is she now..

As above, in a DC2 again now. She was well sorted with most mods catered for. Think she was stripped for parts :( Anyone on here have her?
  2. rodney

Rear Numberplate

Chaps, Managed to lose my rear plate earlier today. Can't find my show plate that would do until I can get a new plate made up. Spoke to a 10 yr old at Halfrauds. Said they don't do our plates just standard. I know the size has been covered before but can't seem to search. Anyone kindly...
  3. rodney

Restoration

Inbetween fatherhood and work I'm going to try and restore the teg into a nicer example than she already is. Will start a restoration thread with history of the car, pics etc. She's only 9 years old so not quite restoration but you know what I mean. However, I wanted to start with the little...
  4. rodney

IACV/o2 Sensor/Number plate

Chap's Didn't have a great day yesterday. Thought my IACV was shot, but having had it connected to Romain's laptop (eurospec) the idle 'level' was high, so he has amended it. Having parked up at Eurospec after a 30 minute spirited drive Romain noticed the 02 was showing didliy squat so I have...
  5. rodney

New OEM headlight - condensation!

I went to TGM today to see the old girl (not driven since early Oct) and to pick up my child seat. The C pack glass looks nice, as does the refurb however I looked at the recently fitted new headlight, there is condensation along the whole of the bottom of the lens. I touched on it with Tom...
  6. rodney

Swift Help on RBC please..

Chaps, Have been speaking to a sound chap on TRO and have done a deal on this:- BNIB RBC Inlet Manifold for K20 Engine (Comes with everything) *CHEAP* Item for sale: Brand Spanking new Honda RBC intake manifold for Honda K20 engine Description: As Title, comes with all bolts, gaskets...
  7. rodney

Parcel Shelf - Cheapness

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HONDA-INTEGRA-DC5 ... 19c1559be1 The brackets he's on about can be found via Dave Johnson for a matter of £10 I think. :idea:
  8. rodney

FAO detailing freaks :)

Chaps, Two alloys are FuBared so getting TGM to sort it. The rears require a good clay and sone tlc. What is the best product to use to seal the fresh alloy once freshly powder coated/cleaned? Is it Rimwax? What's the method? I've had CW wheels in my life for 4 years and never really...
  9. rodney

GM & a load of rain

Chaps, Supposed to be raining most of the night then rush hour tomorrow in the South. Will the drain hole cope with the amount we're due? Can see the rain sitting in the filter then when driving in hard rain is only going to confound the issue? Anyone else concerned, I've fallen short of...
  10. rodney

Spoon N1

Having just spent (a matter of weeks) £400 on the back box and £200 odd for the b pipe, I'm now thinking of selling as: a) I need some money & b) the quiet cul de sac that i'm moving into won't be too happy about the Spoon shockwave. I could probably let the lot go for £500 The car's...
  11. rodney

Spoon B-Pipe to OEM backbox

Ive tried searching however I'm led to believe that a spoon back box will mate to the oem b pipe so would I be right in thinking that a spoon bpipe will fit to an oem back box? A definitive answer would be great.
  12. rodney

Ghey post alert!

As above, frankly a silly suggestion..but, how if possible can I make the 5 more lenient for our roads, I toying with keeping the car now but I would like to reduce the punishing ride for the wee fella. So, I have eibach springs coupled with the pap tyres that were put on new on import. * Is...
  13. rodney

Thinking of selling up :-(

Chap's, After taking my son to St George's (Tooting) for one of many appointments he's having at the moment plus the awful road's that I need to drive on to reach the wee man's mother's house that is in the sticks hence also putting a shed load of miles on the car. In the not too distant...
  14. rodney

Random noise on start up

I can't tell if the noise has always been there on has just come on. When I press the starter button the engine starts fine then there's a sound that sounds like a belt or something that lasts 2 seconds. I attributed it to the valve clearences needed doing but this has now been done and it's...
  15. rodney

Is there a danger of RE70's being discontinued?

I'm going too need 4 new tyres and with the DC2 the potenza's of choice, the RE720's or the RE010's were discontinued which essiently personally left me with the RS2's or the 888's and ended up with the latter. If I fork out for these bad boys I would want to get 4 then replace 2 by 2 hence the...
  16. rodney

GruppeM spares - Xposed (oz)

Just noticed on TRO that xposed, after many folk contacting him is buying in bulk, spares from jap land. Doesnt normally stock spares as shipping is expensive. I appriciate he still has to send it from oz but I'm sure he can do filters etc, the link is: http://xposed.com.au/honda-integra-dc5-...
  17. rodney

GruppeM Front Upper Brace Compatibility Thread

Afternoon ratfans So we know the J's Racing and Mugen front brace clear the GruppeM however IMO they are pull your pants down expensive when the likes of Cusco and Ultraracing are availible. This is the/a Cusco, do you think it is GM friendly? Ultraracing are unsure if theirs clears the GM...
  18. rodney

eBay Manifold

I know normally one to avoid but I had a mugen 4-1 replica on my dc2, it had been on the car a year before I drove it for 3 years and it was great. There's one up for £160 odd and one for £200 odd, is it a case steering well clear, has anyone had any experience if one? By the picture it...
  19. rodney

Jack and wheel nut remover

Chaps, Went to remove the wheels at the weekend to give them a good claying etc, my first problem was that I couldn't find a bar to undo the wheel nuts, my second was that I can't find the jack #-o I've removed the spare wheel and there's sod all in the base of the well apart from 2 inches of...
  20. rodney

GruppeM (new) - £520 ex Vat

I've been reading a thread on TRO where a chap has purchased (last month) a GruppeM for £520 ex vat from CPL, looking at their site, they are in stock and ready to roll. Just a heads up as its alot better than the £700 + price being quoted at the moment. Rob