Search results

1. R

Advice please...

Who knows maybe FDs will have come down in price by then!! Dreaming!!!
  2. R

Advice please...

26 on the 26th!!! Is the dc5 the better car in your honest opinion Stu?
  3. R

Advice please...

I fancy a JDM EP3 next time!! Or maybe a tidy EK9 when the time arrises!! I'm sure I'm not the only that has done the same thing.
  4. R

Advice please...

Yeah it's time to grow up and get myself a pad, and to clear it up I didn't get a Peugeot, they had a tidy astra that will get me buy for a year or two!! Once I have somewhere i will be back!!!
  5. R

Advice please...

PM sent!
  6. R

Advice please...

Hi there!! I will Pm you, I was the original owner. Cheers to all for the kind words, I had not been on here as it was hard enough parting company with it!! :xcry: :xcry: Ross
  7. R

HOT Snetterton 300 - 12/03/11...

The track looks very different! :)
  8. R

the dirty teg thread

I cannot bring myself to have mine dirty anymore! :xcry: Hopefully give her a quick clean today! \:D/
  9. R

start up problem noise

Mine has been doing this for a while too! Nice to know I am in an exclusive club! :xlol: :xlol:
  10. R

Drivers Side sidelight Blinking / Winking

I admit these where cheapish, but when I looked into there was a bambooziling array of choice. How much where yours? What colour are they? and where did you purchase from? Cheers!
  11. R

Drivers Side sidelight Blinking / Winking

As the above! I recently fitted some aftermarket LED sidelights, they where working fine, then all of a sudden last night they started flashing blinking on me. Is this my tegs first electrical gremlin after nearly three years of ownership or just a case of getting some more bulbs? They have...
  12. R

Back once again

Seems there are more than I first though then! 8) Im going to do a search in the gallery for some silver ones! :)
  13. R

Back once again

I can only ever remember Suped's silver one and thats it!
  14. R

Scottish Newbie :D

Welcome to the site. :xwave:
  15. R

Back once again

There are some really nice blue ones on here at the moment, is that the in colour? :xlol: :xlol: They do look good in the blue though! :) I know its off topic but you dont see many silver ones, well I have'nt :-k :-k
  16. R

Back once again

Nice purchase there! :twisted: :twisted:
  17. R

Seating Dilema

They were black DC2 seats sadly!" :xcry: Chris, I did have a look at these on ebay and I dont think they would go as low as that, even if I didnt need the seat rails. Cheers for the advice though! xthumbup After much deliberation last night, I am going to plump for getting mine retrimmed...
  18. R

Seating Dilema

http://www.capitalseating.co.uk/showima ... ed_400.jpg
  19. R

Seating Dilema

Right a quick update, after what seems like a million and one phone calls I have decided two narrow it down to two options, 1) Getting my originals retrimmed (this is replacing with material thats used on the new recaros and new bolsters etc) total price in the region of £650. 2) Some recaro...
  20. R

Coming back to a DC5 - Got one now!

Nice one Stu! 8) Best and only colour combo! xthumbup