Search results

1. V

De-Reg / Re-Registering your car

What is the cost of de-registering and re-registering your car, As if it was a fresh import? Im thinking of doing this to change my cars tax band but was wondering what the cost is to do this.
  2. V

Servicing -- daan saath (down south)

Does anyone know any reputable Honda dealers who I can trust to service my car? Im based in Brighton. I used to use Southern Counties in Crawley for the s2000 but im sure they are clueless when it comes to a DC5. I wont be using Brighton as they didnt even know what a DC5 is :roll: Any...
  3. V

Road Tax Bands

Ok whats gives? My car was SVA'd in April and someone else's was SVA'd in July. My Road tax is £300 and his is £180. Same car, Same colour? :?
  4. V

Clifford 650x dual proximmity adjustment instructions

Does any one have any instructions for adjusting the dual proximmity sensors on the alarm? I had them but cant find them not find them anymore. I know it was a sequence of key presses but thats it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
  5. V

Dashboard Pillar Gauge Holders - Dual

I decided to get a couple of gauges, These being oil pressure and T temperature but cannot seem to locate any specific RHD DC5 pillar holders. Does anyone know where to find them? :?:
  6. V

Gathers VXD 022MI head unit - Time gentlemen please?

:xwave: Greetings! This is my first post as a DC5 Owner. I moved here from an S2000 background as I fancied a change and am so far loving my time with this car. It is excellent. However Im now starting to get annoyed with seeing the time incorrectly on the Gathers head unit so this must be...
  7. V

Goodbye S2000 hello DC5

:D Just thought I would say hello. I recently sold my S2000 and have decided to get an Integra Type R DC5. The S2000 really was an excellent car to own and one day I will go back to owning one but after test driving the DC5, I thought it was time for a welcomed change. I look forward to...