Search results

1. Allen

Was this anyones on here?

Yeah. Been looking at all sorts. Evos, Skylines, S15's, Supras etc. Always come back to Hondas though. Can't stay away. Would really like a SC DC5 but that's way more than I wanna spend anyway.
  2. Allen

Was this anyones on here?

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/honda/integra/honda-integra-type-r-jacksons-supercharger-300-bhp-tuned-by-cpl-04-reg-2004/2130769?isexperiment=true
  3. Allen

Am I Doing Things Correctly ?

Buy on get one free when I went on Easter weekend :xhaha:
  4. Allen

Does your DC5 cause accidents?

:xhaha2:
  5. Allen

which coilovers are good for DD and also occasional racing

I wouldn't recommend coil-overs for road use. Sounds to me a set or Spoon/Eibach springs and fast road set up would suit you a lot more.
  6. Allen

Refurbed Rota centre caps

Have you got any pics of them fitted yet? Just to see how the look
  7. Allen

Cool thanks for that. Are you still interested in selling them?
  8. Allen

Sorry. I meant if they're all the same size. Was wondering whether these would fit mine?
  9. Allen

Liking those. Are all Rota ones the same?
  10. Allen

Milano Red or Championship White??

Depends how its looked after. I saw two side by side once and one look really bad compared to the other.
  11. Allen

Diffrent car on insurance policy (sky)

I had this with the FD2. I asked for a covering letter to state its for a 2007 Civic Type-R FD2
  12. Allen

south west noob

I know when I'm not welcome :rolleyes: :xlol:
  13. Allen

south west noob

I live near Tiverton too. Sometimes meet up with Porthos. You'll have to join us
  14. Allen

Name and Shame - Carretrofit.co.uk

Seems my formal letter worked. He called me and said he would come and sort it out. I said I would rather do it myself and have some money back. He said he would give me £50 back. I thought I would push him and said I would pay for the alarm and no labour... He agreed! I think he knows the...
  15. Allen

Name and Shame - Carretrofit.co.uk

I first contacted http://www.carretrofit.co.uk on 16/10/10 to fit a CAT1 alarm to my FD2. After while I started documenting everything as knew something was up and In short this is what happened: 23/10/10 - He turned up but couldn't get it to work with the central locking. Said he would find...
  16. Allen

Sky quote x 2.

Had the same problem with my FD2. It came back as a hatchback? Got them to amend my certificate to say it was a FD2 Saloon. Better safe than sorry
  17. Allen

People trying to race all time now

Nearly all my driving is on a dual carriage way in the week. I normally sit a 60 so everyone just passes me
  18. Allen

Powerflow backbox

Might aswell get a stainless cat back mase up if your doing it. Won't effect ECU
  19. Allen

ATTENTION ALL HEL BRAKE LINE USERS!!!!

Dont buy cheap(er) braided hoses is the answer I think. Goodridge... Sorry about poor focus
  20. Allen

we <3 Honda

My FD2 is running 400+... Will have to remove a few bits Will add you when I'm on next if that's cool. My user is Teg-R