Search results

1. Allen

Was this anyones on here?

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/honda/integra/honda-integra-type-r-jacksons-supercharger-300-bhp-tuned-by-cpl-04-reg-2004/2130769?isexperiment=true
  2. Allen

Name and Shame - Carretrofit.co.uk

I first contacted http://www.carretrofit.co.uk on 16/10/10 to fit a CAT1 alarm to my FD2. After while I started documenting everything as knew something was up and In short this is what happened: 23/10/10 - He turned up but couldn't get it to work with the central locking. Said he would find...
  3. Allen

Can someone measure something for me? (no... Not that)

Can someone measure the hole for the double din stereo for me? I've now moved onto a FD2 and got a double din headunit for Xmas. The surround doesn't fit and know you can get the kit for the RSX to cut and fit. But just want to make sure the DC5 and FD2 have the same size space. Thanks in advance
  4. Allen

DC5 And dog...

Anyone have their dog in the boot of their DC5? I had on years ago and remember the boot being big but don't know if the slope of the rear would make it small for our Doberman. Basically I have a estate now but love cars and driving to much and really want another DC5
  5. Allen

Red Recaros in Blue DC5

Anyone ever done this? Obvioulsy would look wrong with blue carpet and door cards. If it had black originally I was wondering how it would look. I'm tempted to get blue but have a nearly new set of red Recaro Speeds I don't want to get rid of... Pics would be great 8)
  6. Allen

DC5 Seat Rails

Does anyone know if Recaro Speed seats will fit onto the OEM DC5 rails? Cheers :)
  7. Allen

Brakes Failed!!! EDIT: (Maybe not... Just me over reacting)

On way back from Kent yesterday got stuck in a bit of traffic. Whilst moving at about 30mph the car infront slammed on his/her brakes so i went to do the same. but... As I braked there was a very strange knocking sound and i could feel it in the pedal. Must of had only about 30% braking power...
  8. Allen

Request from FD2-Owners.com

As quoted by a FD2 member... "oh btw, if anyone is here from itr-dc5, can you get admin to change the tag line to "the Second fastest FF car in the world" Thanks" :lol:
  9. Allen

Pre facelift to facelift mods

Sure this has been covered but i cant find it anywhere. Looking to change from my 2001 DC5 to a 2005/06 (nearly went to FD2 but talked myself out of it) Anyway, what mods cannot be transfered between the pre and facelift? As far as i know its just suspension mods inc struts, but just checking...
  10. Allen

How To - Change inside taillights into foglight

After reading about using your inside taillights as fogs (and gettin sick of telling people why i only have one reverse light) I thought i'd sort mine out. These instruction are for if your using the right hand side reverse as the fog. Bit of common sense will allow you to use them another way...
  11. Allen

New Brakes

I got a complete set of brake discs from Paul G, they are OEM ones with a Groove cut into them. I finally got around to fitting them Saturday. Also a set of OEM pads for the rear and Mintex 1144 pads (recomended by Paul) for the front, and some Goodridge SS hoses (which decided to split, will...
  12. Allen

Cusco B Pillar

Been Google-in for half hour but no joy. Anyone know someone that sells these in the UK? http://hpautoworks.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=2042
  13. Allen

Need some help

Looking for a carbon bonnet, like the Buddyclub but wanna try something different. What ya think of this? cant make my mind up so thought i'd see what you lot think?
  14. Allen

Spoon carbon bonnet

Does anyone know what it looks like? Tryed google-ing it but no luck
  15. Allen

High mileage

Would buying a DC5 with high mileage put you off? Mines a 2001 and just gone over 70,000, im worried i'd struggle to sell a few years down the line. Its well looked after but i have no proof of servicing as its done by myself and mechanic mate :?
  16. Allen

Trying to find pics

remember seeing some had a CW Teg with carbon bonnet and they'd sprayed the bonnet whilst following the lines of the grill, so the sides of the bonnet was CW and the middle remained Carbon. Tryed different types of search but cant find it. Anyone know who's car it was? Cheers
  17. Allen

Number plates

Does anyone know if those clever cameras on trafiic cars can still read your plate if the numbers/letters are spaced out different to the document? Got pulled and fined before cause of my sticky plate cause they said their camera couldnt read it so they new it was illegal? e.g Document... T7...
  18. Allen

Wheel storage

Got a set of OEM wheels to keep in my garage loft, is it ok to stack them? Or will this damage the tyres?
  19. Allen

Where the **** is it!

Done a big service on my car yesterday, oils, plugs, filters etc... Had a little problem when i got to the fuel filter... I cant find it!! Traced the fuel lines but still nothing. :? :-k :xconfused: :xhuh:
  20. Allen

Help with keys...

My comp had a virus so had to wipe evrything and start again. but now when i press shift 2 i get @... shift 3 i get #... shift ' i get " Any ideas? :? i not to good with comps Cheers in advance