Search results

1. J

Battery kill switch

Not driving my car as much and if I don't use it in two days I disconnect the battery to stop the car drawing power when not in use. I was wondering if it was possible to fit a switch to cut the power from the car instead of unbolting the battery Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. J

New locks

Someone broke into my car a couple of months ago. The company I worked for covered the damages and paint shop got all the parts. But lock they ordered for the door the passenger door came with two new keys, is this right. Could they not order the lock from the key number and use the same keys...
  3. J

Battery terminals

I start only using my car the weekends. I went to start the car the other day and everything just went blank. So turned out the positive came loose and needs a new one. So my question is will I just go to honda to order new ones or is there a upgrade terminals you can get.
  4. J

gearbox synchronizer revision part numbers

I'm having a few gearbox problems at the moment. the first problem is the gearbox bearing have new ones ordered and the second problem is the car popping out of fifth gear which is the 5/6 sleeve worn but i search around and found revision of the parts which has just confused me the part number...
  5. J

rubber along the top of the windowscreen

was driving on the motor way over the weekend and heard a buzzing sound and when i stop to see what it was the strip on the top of the window screen was lifted off. i got a new one but was told that these have to be bonded to the window screen when replacing it and the workshop manual is...
  6. J

small reving problem

well the car is driving fine, but when the engine is warm and the car is at a stand still the rev needle is moving about 2 to 300 rpm up and down, but i noticed only today that when turned on the ac or anything eles on in the cabin it stops and revs normal. what could be causing this :xconfused:
  7. J

changing to a different exhausts with a kpro

i've mugen twin loop and its destroyed since the winter, was gonna clean it up but was thinking of a change for awhile. would i have to change my map if i change my exhaust :?: the twin loop will go back on just need it off the car to make it easier to clean and get a better job done
  8. J

hks turbo timer on a dc5

seen this add on done deal http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/1791025 why did he put a turbo timer on a non turbo car :-s can anybody make sence of it
  9. J

bonnet rattle

i've been hearing a annoying rattle from my car the last few weeks turns out to be my bonnet :xconfused: its not lose, had a quick look around for it tonight but it only does when the bonnet is shut. i've narrowed it down to the bonnet latch. can that be tighten and is it a easy fix our does...
  10. J

heater switch light

i know this has been covered before but everything eles lights up apart from the rear window defogger. the orange light is still there but not the red. is there not three bulbs in behind there :xconfused: just confused more than anything :lol:
  11. J

c-pillars

was looking at my c-pillar the other day and was wondering do people think these are dangerous when having passengers in the back of the car :-k if you did crash, would they crack the heads off it :?: i've been looking for sort of rear head rest for my car but have cusco side bars on the way...
  12. J

japan plates

just taught this might interest some of you, remember seeing it in the wanted section http://www.aspecproducts.com/thumb.asp? ... 48&modid=1
  13. J

Chassis Brace

where about are these on our car. think one is the rear brace over the spare wheel, but never seen these other ones :xconfused: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... SS:IE:1123
  14. J

electric windows

driving home after work with my window down, went to put the window up and heard a rattle then a bang and the window wouldn't move. got home took the door card off and the cable that brings the window up and down had snapped :shock: rang honda and the parts guy went to the dentist so can't...
  15. J

dc mani and kpro

hey i wanna remove my dc mani and put the stanard mani and cat back on the car, but would it be ok to drive the car with the kpro and standard mani when it is mapped to the dc mani :?: any information would be great thanks
  16. J

Defi ADVANCE CR 52mm

anybody know the best place and price to get these :?:
  17. J

recaro seats

what would you expect to pay for a used drivers seat :?: got a new coat and there was a mental bit on the back and it caught the side of the seat getting in :xcry: jacket will not be going near the car again :cry:
  18. J

Ultra racing Side Lower Bar / Side Floor Bar

i got a place yesterday to fit the rear under brace and the side lower bar, the under brace fitted 100% but the side bars has four bolting points and one of them would line up but it seems impossible to get near the bollt to tighten or even get the bolt into the hole, it seems to be a very very...
  19. J

Buddy Club Short Shifter Aluminium Bushings

do the bc short shifter not already have these or would they just be spares.
  20. J

Energy Suspension Master Bushing Kit

anybody have this, thinking of getting it to try it out.