Search results

1. A

Bumper damaged/cracked after a fox crashed into my car

:( Driving home from local tesco this evening, a fox decided to run across the road. I did brake but with less than 20cm gap, it was too late.
  2. A

Stoptech 328mm Big Brake Kit for DC5

Hi Guys, I did a search and couldn't find the information for the topic above. Does Stoptech produce a big brake kit for DC5? Tom told me that the kit for EP3 will not fit, i wonder will the RSX Type-S one fit? If so, has anyone here had this kit installed and what is it like? Thank you for...
  3. A

Damaged Eibach Pro Street S Coilover bought from 200BHP

Hi Guys, I have got this problem here and looking for a solution. I bought a set of used coilovers from Andy back in Oct last year and went to TGM for fitting yesterday; Tom found out that the coilovers are damaged. The story is, Andy didn't mention about the damage on the Sale Advert...
  4. A

SFS Induction hose same fitment for Ep3 and DC5??

Hi I just found one on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SFS-Silicone-Indu ... 414b690756 Does EP3 and DC5 share the same fitment?I hope so as my OEM one has split :( Could anyone please give me some advices? thank you in advance Ron
  5. A

Rallynuts

Trying to keep it short. I have ordered a pair of Alpinestars Tech 1-Z Shoe in Black/Gold from them on 25/09, which they promoted as "Special OFFER". They have never told me the shoe is on backorder untill 12/10, I only found out after sending them several emails and making few phone calls. I...
  6. A

Any one has TEIN EDFC fitted with a Spoon brace?

Hi, a quick question, will the spoon strut brace fit on the suspension mounts and clear the edfc? Thank you in advance. Enclosed a picture of the brace. Ron
  7. A

Idiot reversing outside car park entrance and hit my teg

This idiot was reversing while i was waiting to get into the car park. Nothing much i could do apart from just sit and watched my car being hit. :evil: I was mile away from his car, look how damage his car is anyway.
  8. A

Flat blade Wipers

Hi Guys, I just fitted the Valeo Silencio X.TRM Flat Blade Wipers for my Teg yesterday and these wipers are great as they don't leave any line/ mark. I have used PIAA Silicone Wiper Blade Carbon SPORZA and this is rubbish and expesnive. My bro had the Bosch aero twin wipers fitted for his accord...
  9. A

start button not working

:( First fault on my car, the start button has stopped working this evening...just wonder is there anyone know the fix? is it just a blown fuse (can start with key) or loose cable? Thank you in advance.
  10. A

Chiswick Honda, 4 Power Road, Chiswick, London,

I just got my DC5 not long ago and left my car to them for the first service in UK. Chiswick Honda is waiting for parts to fix the headight rubber seal and the plastic trim above the steering wheel. Today, they gave me a call and asked me to collect the car as they want the courtesy car back...