Search results

1. Mark_teg

Clutch Slipping :( Some Q's..

Well after 82k miles it seems the time has come to replace my clutch. Great timing just before Christmas! It's very early stages at the moment, slips around 3k RPM if I provoke it. Obviously its not going to get any better but I have a few questions to the people who've been in the same...
  2. Mark_teg

How to...Change the Aux belt.

Firstly, this is not a timing belt, as the K20 does not have one (chain driven)! :arrow: This is a guide to change the auxillary belt. This drives: power steering pump, AC pump, alternator. It's a really simple job if you consider yourself competant with spanners, etc. :arrow: Tools...
  3. Mark_teg

Show us your nuts!

Wheel nuts that is :P I'm after a new set of wheel nuts for my aftermarket wheels but haven't a clue which ones to go for.. My current ones are black but the problem here is that they get scratched when used. So, basically if you could help me out and post photos of your wheel nuts fitted...
  4. Mark_teg

An '05 Pre-facelift??

An '05 Pre-facelift teg?! See here: http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4d03f574f3 Havent seen this before.. A rare occurance or is it just that I haven't noticed?. (The sale is nothing to do with me btw)
  5. Mark_teg

Kpro query (flat spot)

A few months ago my Kpro ECU decided to fry itself. Dont ask how as I really dont know.. So I had it repaired and re-uploaded my map, happy days! Except with this ECU, I seem to have a few flat spots through the revs. It wasn't there before. It's during part throttle and between 1.5 - 3k...
  6. Mark_teg

Gruppe M mouth seal

Appologies if it's a noob question, but where can i purchase a new one?
  7. Mark_teg

SRS light reset

SRS light reset http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=308198 Anybody done this? My light is on but I cant find the plug...
  8. Mark_teg

Kpro Fault??

My Kpro map seems to corrupt itself every now and again (the EML comes on within seconds of starting the car, limited to 4k, etc). The only way to cure it, is to re-upload the map - the upload also normally fails a fair few times.. The car will be fine for a while again then. I know that faults...
  9. Mark_teg

Opinion(s) required

What do people think of these: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/02-06-Acura-RSX-DC5-02-05-Civic-FRONT-REAR-Camber-Kit-/160594327647?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item25642af85f Anybody heard of them? They look good and have a nice fine thread for good adjustment. Worth trying, or case of -...
  10. Mark_teg

HELP!! My car had a funny 5 mins

Earlier the EML came on and the car was limited to 4k rpm max. Thought O2 sensor at fault straight away. Went home and plugged laptop in (kpro), started car and the EML wasn't on! Left it idle for a few mins, still no EML!! Took it for a drive, about a mile away car started spluttering and EML...
  11. Mark_teg

Meister R Coilovers

Meister R coilovers. Anybody have these on their Teg? They seem to be getting good reports on other cars and seem a bargain at £579 (TRO members). I currently have Eibach springs/standard dampers but have lost some faith in them recently, (found play in nearside shock). Would also like some...
  12. Mark_teg

ECU compatibilty (Kpro) Help required please.

Which ECUs are compatible with the DC5 in terms of PRA, PRB etc? I have searched and can remember reading a thread on it somewhere but cant remember where :xconfused: Cheers
  13. Mark_teg

Q's Regarding manifold change

Hey, I've just ordered a new exhaust manifold which I should recieve early next week. My question is, will I need any new gaskets? Or are the ones currently fitted re-usable? Also, do the nuts come undone ok or should I be prepared for some seized nuts/snapping studs? (Im assuming they're...
  14. Mark_teg

FAO Bazza @ Vtec Direct

Hiya mate. Just been pondering over exhaust manifolds on your site (again :oops: ) and noticed your prices have dropped \:D/ Only thing is, my choice is currently between the J's 4-2 or the Buddyclub and I cant seem to find the later?? Hope you still sell them Hope thread is Ok in this...
  15. Mark_teg

Companies??

Ok, my insurance is due for renewal in 2 weeks time. Im currently with A-plan - who Sky then beat - then A-plan matched :D . Thing is, I dont know who else to try?? Dont think anybody is going to beat them tbh but I've got to try. Most companies wont insure me though as im not 25 until Dec...
  16. Mark_teg

Think my car is half a ton lighter

...after removing all this wiring :lol: Couldn't believe how much was in there! Still a bit left going to the tv aerials on winscreen! Finally got round to buying and fitting a new head unit after putting up with no radio for almost 8 months :oops: Decided on a Pioneer DEH-5000 ub which...
  17. Mark_teg

Trackdays

With the sunny season approaching, a couple of mates and I are thinking of a trackday (our 1st) and obviously a major factor is insurance. Just wondering who you guys have used and the prices, excess and max sum payable?? Im currently with A-plan. Would they cover me at the extra cost and would...
  18. Mark_teg

Valve clearance

Hi Anybody know the spec for valve clearances?? I know its probably been covered before and will have my ar se whipped for not using the search, but I did, honest Guv' :lol: Just couldn't find it. Cheers
  19. Mark_teg

Bargain or Con??

http://pistonheads.com/sales/238525.htm You decide?? :lol:
  20. Mark_teg

LOOK 'flo' is back

Just browsing on autotrader and came across this http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/CA ... 8291450977 Described condition as new :?