Search results

1. jermal

Fitting OEM side skirts

I have some replacement side skirts on the way (should be with me on Monday) as mine are damaged. Was just wondering if anyone knew how easy it is to take the old ones off and fit the new ones. Thanks in advance. Tony
  2. jermal

Number plate query.

I currently have a square front number plate as most of the DC5's come with as standard. I'm looking to relocate the number plate to the offside (drivers side) part of the front bumper just below the headlight. I've chosen this position because not only will it look better IMO, it will also...
  3. jermal

A question about DC5 Recaros...

Hi all, Recently bought a lovely CW DC5 with black interior. The car is 7 years old and this is starting to show on the bolsters of the drivers side seat. I was just wondering what model the Recaro's are in the DC5? I've been on Capital Seating's website and they look rather like Recaro...
  4. jermal

Hi everyone

Shouldn't strictly be on here as I'm not a DC5 owner. I do have an EP3 though, so I share the common interest in the red emblem. Mainly joined to keep you guys posted as to future meets etc in the east anglia region. Cheers Jermal