Search results

1. P

HOT Snetterton 07/03/09…

another good day with the people from HOT, thanks the organisers. Paul G youre brake setup performed well again on there 2nd track, and thanks for your all youre advice :)
  2. P

Draw my car

Excuse the back tire. i know its a bit on the fat side, but i dont have a rubber. i got a draw full unused if you want
  3. P

door handles

why dont you look into getting an rsx passenger side handle?
  4. P

How to protect the dc5 from thieves?

i just have the immobiliser that came with the car and got a disklock from the local police at a bargain price after it was mentioned on here, and the keys are tucked away both are kept apart aswell so the car key never meets the disk lock key unless im there.
  5. P

How to protect the dc5 from thieves?

i just have the immobiliser that came with the car and got a disklock from the local police at a bargain price after it was mentioned on here, and the keys are tucked away both are kept apart aswell so the car key never meets the disk lock key unless im there.
  6. P

goodbye DC5

sorry to here about the car, lost my blue dc5 about this time last year same thing difrent front tyres to back tyres on a road i knew fairly well in my dc2 and civic type r, 1 bad reaction to a car crossing the line and came out a bend backwards via some greenary eventually ending in a ditch...
  7. P

DC5's on ebay

the white one has painted bits in the front bumper just like FLO, also has a rear wiper but doesnt have the tinted windows
  8. P

DC5 Recall Annoucement

hi my car is in this range (1004295), is this still a problem?
  9. P

DC5 Recall Annoucement

hi my car is in this range (1004295), is this still a problem?