Search results

1. R

M7 Japan exhaust?

Has anyone got one of these on their DC5? I've only juust noticed that they list an exhaust for the DC5 and at a good price too. Having a gander around their site, it would seem they're quite a serious, up and coming, tuning brand. maybe thats why they're prices are cheap...
  2. R

Innovative front mount

Are these a worthy upgrade? It seems now that a mount has gone and i'm most likelly going to upgrade to the Innovative "red" mount kit but the front mount doesnt come in the kit and is seperate. Has anyone got these and can offer any feed back as such on these? Regards, Rob
  3. R

Integra Type R - Best Motoring International video

Just found this video on Youtube and thought i'd share it on here :xcheers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0787SXFlBg&feature=fvw
  4. R

Urgent Help Required *Video* ***Update***

Please can someone help me diagnose this rather strange squaking/clicking/rubbing type noise coming from the cam cover/timing chain area. It started last night, just as I pulled into my drive after coming home from work. Oil levels are fine, although I did have to put in half a litre (ish)...
  5. R

Exhaust bungs & fuelling/K-Pro

Ladies and Gents, I'm looking to fit the bung into my pro spec to make an upcoming road trip a bit more bearable. Will this effect the fuelling enough for me to worry about because of the increased back pressure? The k-pro was mapped without the bung in but the bung is approx 2.5" in...
  6. R

Typical.....

Isn't it always the case that when you really really feel like either going for a good blast or simply just spending some time tinkering/cleaning your dc5, that the weather just simply doesn't want to play ball!! :evil: I guess caning my DC5 on GT5 Prologue around Suzuka all afternoon has got...
  7. R

Air-con pipe & RBC inlet

Does anyone else suffer with the air con pipe rubbing on one of the sensor brackets on the throttle body? Since having mine fitted its rubbed and i'm a bit worried about it rubbing through :( I've used an old Relentless tin, jubilee clipped around the foam covering for the time being but...
  8. R

MASSIVE MASSIVE thanks to Unit 8

Yet another "Big up" thread for Stevie and Mark but WELL deserved again, as always. Had my car upto them today for the fitment of an RBC inlet, oil and filter change and for Mark to map my K-Pro and i'm 1 million percent pleased with their service, knowledge and general professionalism. The...
  9. R

Whiteline rear ARB

Does anyone have any experiance of these? I had them before on my S14a that I had before the DC5 and found them to be very very good. so... anyone? a worthy upgrade on the DC5?? Cheers Rob :xcheers:
  10. R

K-Pro, can it be "locked" by a tuner?

As per the question.... I've just treat myself to a new k-pro ecu and it has had a safe map installed by a well known tuner. Is there a way they could have locked it so only they could re-tune it or is it something I could simply "unlock" via Kmanager? Cheers Rob
  11. R

ECU Removal

Bit of a 'noob' question I know, but how do you remove the ECU? Tried searching but to no avail :( Cheers in advance Rob
  12. R

OEM 2-1 section - Restrictive?

Can someone confirm that the standard 2-1 section and cat isn't as restictive as most of us are lead to believe? I'm looking into possibly changing the 4-2 section to a J's offering as this would keep me legal come MOT time, save me the added expense of a race header and then K-Pro etc...
  13. R

Radiator expansion bottle

What level should this be when the engine is stone cold and not running? I'm sure it should be on the maximum mark but now i'm having a "blonde" moment and keep thinking it should be on the minimum mark and only go up to maximum when upto temperature. cheers :D
  14. R

Hooray for Sky Insurance!!

Yet another "big-up" type post for Sky insurance Just spoke to Luke who has sorted my insurance out for the coming year, for a grand total of £696 fully comp plus £39.99 for full breakdown cover, inc europe and with home start etc. Mods are also covered like-for-like and my 7 years NCB are...
  15. R

7 year/44k mile service

My car is due to be serviced in about 2k miles time. What else, other than an oil and filter change, will it need? I had the valve clearances checked at the beginning of the year plus its had new gearbox oil, new spark plugs and new brake fluid as well this year. cheers Rob
  16. R

RE-070 Tyre Pressures

As per the question. What do you guys with RE-070's run pressure wise? Cheers Rob
  17. R

CRN Brake Products

Has anyone used their brake disks in the past? what did you think to them? good quality?? I'm looking at replacing my disks all round with these cross drilled ones...
  18. R

Oil Usage

I've just had to put half a litre in my car, to take it upto the maximum mark. So far thats about 800ml of Silkolene Pro S 5/40w in 6000 miles or so. The car has only covered 37400 ish miles but then I do use it quite hard. Its just too tempting to v-tec through the gears at least once every...
  19. R

Bridgestone RE-050A's

After searching and reading back through old posts, I'm still un-sure exactly which type of the aforementioned tyre I should go for. There seems to be several variations of the same tyre in the same size, just with varying load ratings etc. Could someone please tell me exactly which variation...
  20. R

Exhaust gasket - OEM cat to B-Pipe

Evening all, I'm after a new gasket for the join between the cat and the b-pipe. Has anyone got the sizes to hand so I can get one matched up? Cheers Rob :)