Search results

1. M

Radiator Capacity

Does any one know the radiator capacity for the DC5, ive looked everywhere!! As its that time of year i need to get anti-freeze in it asap, so if anybody's filled their's up recently and can help please let me know cheers
  2. M

vtec

I took my teg in to my local Honda garage where i had my standard airbox re-fitted to the teg. just as i left, the engine management light came on, doh!! took it back in, they fiddled with the ecu and it dissapeared. great i thought!!! Then as i drove home i realised my vtec doesnt work...
  3. M

what are best brake pads to buy?

When i sold my DC2 6 months later i bought a DC5. Having heard the newer model came with BREMBO brakes i was quite excited as the brakes on DC2 are awesome, but sometimes when i brake hard on the DC5, the car judders? i spoke to my local Honda gargage and they said they couldnt find anything...
  4. M

importin my dc5

Hey guys, i'l soon be importing my DC5 into the u.k. has anyone else done this, if so did you have any major dramas puttin it thru SVA? Does anyone know any cheap but reliable garages that will do it? cheers