Search results

1. H

Hello..from a female DC5 owner

Good to see she's in safe hands and being kept clean :)
  2. H

Black DC5 owners.....

After having a few black cars and the R34 was a big black car to have to clean, and with my OCD for cleaning cars, my soultion use to keep her cleaner for a while but you can't win in the long run i'm afraid Dirt sticks, so the first thing you need to do is get the factory glass finish back, so...
  3. H

De-badged or not?

Personally from a stealth and easier to clean angle, id keep them off, the H can stay to save filling the holes, but IMHO cars look better with out, cleaner lines (I've done it to a lot of cars now, funny thing is, a good few years ago now, the Porker garage were trying to charge me for a...
  4. H

Anyone done any skid pan/driving courses?

If you really want to get the best out of the car and make your self a better driver, i can highly recommend a skid pan day, but better still (obviously more expensive too, but a lot better in the long run IMHO) is something like a Don Palmer day or a day at CAT doing fast road, steering under...
  5. H

Defi Din Set

Just shopping around for best price first, think it would be better if we could maybe get the whole kit? Looks like Nengun has them for £210 (but there would be shipping on top)
  6. H

Defi Din Set

mmm nice!, well i was just about to blow £55 on the tray for under the the single din I've fitted (and i was thinking extra gauges), so thats saved me a few peenys wasted, now need to source them at the best price. Group buy anyone ;) ?
  7. H

Do DC5's have to have a MPH speedo fitted?

They normally have the speedo converted to MPH, this is done with a converter fitted between the gear box and the speedo, the K on the K/MPH dial is then blotted out and this is good enough for eSVA and MOT. Andy
  8. H

Noise from 1 Speaker only - No Amp

Thans Andy, well i pulled the plugs on the back of the head unit and started the car up and still getting the buzz, so i guess its coming from the speaker its self, will try and get the panel today or next week and check the speaker wires. Driving me mad though :?
  9. H

Noise from 1 Speaker only - No Amp

After month of running about in the DC5 (which has been fun in this weather with Jap Summer tyres, can you say "SCRABBEL!" :lol: ) I've put in a new Sony head unit using the Accord connection kit. The issue is noise from the front passenger speaker only, i can hear the engine basically, the...
  10. H

Parts Identification And Advice (lots of pics!)

Def not illegal, a lot of cars come with wider rears than fronts from factory, Porkers and lizzys for starters :)
  11. H

Hi there!

Welcome to the forum :)
  12. H

Sky insurance all the way

Just thought I'd add my 2 pence worth, as i got my insurance through SKY for the Teg. They matched my 9 years no claims from my main policy and charged no extra for the Mugen Intake and fast road setup(yet to be done) £440 all in. They did how-ever mess up with the paper work twice, which up...
  13. H

200BHPCARS - Customer Testamonials

A Big thumbs up from me for Andy at 200bhp too, placed my order and the communications has been great (even when he was on his honeymoon :shock: ) Thanks to Danielle for picking me up from the station and to Andy for making the whole process a breeze (even with all the problems caused by the...
  14. H

DC5 R Brembo Brake Caliper Stickers

Have a read of these threads, if there faded, its most likely the lacquer, in which case just follow the first thread instructions and re-lacquer, then theres no need to replace the sticker. Sorry if its not quiet what you asked, but may help :)...
  15. H

Shell Fuel Card

I've got a V-Power club card, but not seen his one, though they are promoting a credit card with 5p back on fuel purchases for 60 days or something if i recall, but that's not a fuel card, so must be new. Will be sure to check next time I'm filling up (every other day currently :shock: :wink...
  16. H

My PC is better then yours thread - show your specs!

Its a nice to have if nothing else ;), thoug you can poor fluid XP into the back of a TV when its on and nothing will happen. It will corrode if it leaks over time though. So better to be safe :)
  17. H

My PC is better then yours thread - show your specs!

Built this late last year, still playing games on it as and when I'm home :? , its amazing how much bling you can put in a machine lol, was just a bit of project so forgive if its OTT. Take one full tower case : Face the inside up with some black chrome sheeting 8) One big but messy PSU ...
  18. H

New boy purchasing DC-5 soon!

Welcome mate, i can only third the above statements :), the wait would be worth it, and your probably have change left for a few mods :wink:
  19. H

Anyone had their KPro mapped by Mase?

I've used Abbey quite a lot over the years and they really know there stuff when it comes to all sorts of tuning, hell last time i was there, there was 'New Mini' in Touring car form, in with full M3 running gear and engine for tuning. Don't know there rep on the Honda front but there were a few...
  20. H

Hello Everyone

:xwavey: Hi James and welcome, i'm pretty new here myself, but everyone seems real helpful and friendly 8) Andy