Search results

1. S

oil consumption??

hello everyone, after some advice please. oil consumption whats average??. mine uses alot... its got 62 k on clock.. should i be worried?? filled it 6 weeks ago... last night nothing!? i do drive it hard but iam a little concerned?? it over heated in a traffic jam.. yesturday 40mins of stop...
  2. S

brake disks

got sick of looking on net. thought id try you lot. just to post in totaly wrong section......... whist there are several threads of the same topic, (as to be expected). lmao... what a joke. havent posted for ages cos the car is so good and never have to spend owt on it!!!. just been on vtec...
  3. S

brake disks

brake disks look manky.... am after slotted or just plain stock looking. where from and how much?? cheapest ive found are on car parts- direct, but seem too cheap. dont want the most emportant bit on the car to fail. cheers. steve.
  4. S

decat again??

just been reading the thread, cant comment for some reason (locked), my question is, is it worth it??? yes or no? :?
  5. S

Brake Dust!!!!

if they are giving out far too much. it could be a sticking caliper. stand on brake peddle then try and free wheel as very low speed, if it stops you have a prob....
  6. S

HOT Bruntingthorpe 6/10/07 Saturday

cheers, how do i tell the missus i need more money..
  7. S

HOT Bruntingthorpe 6/10/07 Saturday

cant find any thing on there forum in october? i live 4 miles from bruntingthorpe.. have never done track day there. would love too.
  8. S

white wheels??

i can feel them carboning up as it sits in the garage, i am finding my self sneaking off with the washing up bowl and a sponge every evening
  9. S

red stuff brake pads

i had red stuff on my supra and never had a problem. they would stop a house... with no fade. and not much dust.
  10. S

white wheels??

this must have been discussed many times, sorry ....... but iam washing my wheels every other day! is this normal or am i insane.. :oops:
  11. S

Exhaust catalog of DC5R Integra

just looking at the link, the missus just told me off....... :(
  12. S

RSX AEMv1?

put one of these on last week and it sounds mental. prob a bit chavi but i like it.
  13. S

hi

yes it will 8)
  14. S

hi

yes just about used to the torque steer but iam sure it will bite me in the arse when i least ecspect it! car just goes and goes, superb. such a diferent animal to the supra, this seems a little more brutal to drive, as in IT takes me to work and the supra just ambled along. i have to remember...
  15. S

hi

yes great..... phil????..... :oops: is that you??
  16. S

hi

i am mate. more importantly..... who is that in you avatar???? :shock:
  17. S

hi

hello, just purchased my first honda after 4 years of owning a twin turbo supra, family comes first and the sup was impractical ( still getting over my loss) however the white dc5 i have now is superb and am loving the drive to work . steve.. :D