Search results

1. P

cam pulleys

are they worth installing on a built engine noticed some just fit the exhaust pulley and not the intake????
  2. P

dc5 lsd VS spoon lsd

what are the pros and cons of both lsd's :xconfused: recently put a spoon one in my girlfriends ctr and think its awesome compared to standard also would quaife be worthwhile cheers
  3. P

Engine Build

decided to get my engine forged and cammed here is the spec i was thinking of skunk 2 stage 2 cams skunk 2 springs and retainers skunk 2 cam gear exhaust skunk 2 cam gear intake skunk 2 tensioner skunk 2 74mm throttle body ported rbc manifold hondata gasket je 12-4-1 forged pistons carillo...
  4. P

Cam recommendations

As title says what cams would people recommend engine will have forged pistons Would I be able to go for stage 3 cams
  5. P

Cam recommendations

As title says what cams would people recommend engine will have forged pistons Would I be able to go for stage 3 cams
  6. P

Refurbed my wheels

took a while to fill and get prep sorted out best spending a lot of time on this to get perfect really pleased with the finish and cost me about £70 with all the paint laquer etc
  7. P

225 or 215

going to order some goodyear f1 assymetrics would it be best to get the 215 or the 225 handling wise :? cheers
  8. P

Are these disks any good?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HONDA-INTEGRA-2-0 ... 27b011d9f5
  9. P

Rear disk and pads

is it worth upgrading them or just sticking with oem as needing to get new ones very soon
  10. P

dc mani

would it be ok to put my dc manifold on the car without a kpro, it already has a aem cai and kakimoto cat back will it run lean or rich heard contradicting reports cheers
  11. P

hi newbie here just picked up my dc5 in cw on saturday and loving it. will post pics up when get back off holiday :D