Search results

1. W

searching for my old teg

Always regretted selling my Teg 3 years ago and now I`m hankering after another. I`d love my old one back NK54 WDL champ white facelift. If anyone knows who owns it or has seen it on the roads,then please let me know asap. Jase.
  2. W

red light***sorted***

I changed my battery the other day and noticed that there Is a red light flashing on the dash :? It Is the light between the temp gauge and the rev counter.
  3. W

micra battery

I went and bought a new battery for the teg yesterday and It looks smaller than the battery that`s In the car just now :? On the advice from this site, I got a banner 054 micra battery 12v 35ah :? Is that the correct one :xhelp: as I thought that the micra battery was larger than the normal...
  4. W

engine management light

Right guy`s I`ve read countless threads via the search function about this, but I still need to ask a couple of questions :xconfused: I came out of work this morning and went to start my teg, I turned her over but I never gave It enough time and I let the key go resulting In the engine dying...
  5. W

facelift gauge

Does anyone know wher to source a facelift gauge cluster for the teg :? jase.
  6. W

Mugen twinloop

Would a twinloop catback system for a Dc5 also fit an ep3 civic :? jase.
  7. W

mugen cold airfeed

What`s the best way to remove the lower cold airfeed pipe and scoop :roll: I tried getting It out earlier on but It Is a really snug fit :x jase.
  8. W

Nice surprise

When I bought my car from andy@200 bhp It came with a mugen twinloop and mugen airbox 8) Whilst fitting my spoon system and gruppe m today I noticed that It also has a full mugen suspension as well :D Back of the net :P
  9. W

side repeaters

Whats the best way to remove these :roll: I tried with a flathead screwdriver but It wont budge :x I don`t want to dig In too much Incase I chip the paint :? jase.
  10. W

Spoon system

Hi guy`s, Where would be the best place to buy a spoon catback system :roll: I have the mugen twinloop and airbox just now but find It too quiet :| I have just purchased a gruppe m and would like the spoon N1 +b-pipe as well :P jase.
  11. W

snug recaros

How does everyone fit In their seats :shock: Now I`m 5.2 and I aint fat :wink: but I find the dc5 recaro`s really snug fitting :? Compared to my ep3`s seats when I used to slide from side to side :lol: Don`t get me wrong, they are the comfiest seat I`ve sat In but some of you guys and gals...
  12. W

Kei Rss alloys 18`s

Would these wheels fit a Dc5 :roll: They were previously on an ep3. jase.
  13. W

Sky Insurance

I got my Insurance for the Integra sorted today :D 34 year old 6 years ncb parked on the street mods declared £550 with £300 excess :P I paid more than that for my ctr with tesco :x jase.
  14. W

spoon b-pipe

Would a spoon b-pipe for an ep3 fit a dc5 as well :roll: jase.
  15. W

starter button

Right guys, I have my starter button and relay from my old ctr :? Will this fit Into my Dc5 Or Is It a different set up :roll: jase.
  16. W

gruppeM fitment

Hi guys, I have just sold my ctr and I`m currently looking for a dc5 :P Now on my civic I had a spoon n1 and gruppe m fitted :) Am I right In thinking that neither of these will fit a dc5 :roll: I also have jdm wind deflectors from my civic :wink: will these fit or not :| cheers jase.