Search results

1. Honda-atr

Mugen intake help!

And if needed, you can get them from Mugen. I’ve bought one scoop in the past from Mugen.
  2. Honda-atr

Rotrex help needed

Are you sure the blow off valve isn’t causing this? What kind of BOV is this? Is it spring rated or is it a pull type (HKS Super SQV)? And have you tried without the BOV?
  3. Honda-atr

Mugen & 5zigen Air Duct/Scoop

Thanks for your reply. Was looking for a scoop and found this thread. Now I need to find another source for one. The search continues...
  4. Honda-atr

Mugen & 5zigen Air Duct/Scoop

Hi, any updates regarding the scoop? Looking for one to do some testing [emoji4]
  5. Honda-atr

Fitting a mugen rear strut brace

I have found the instructions, just let me know if you still need them [emoji6]
  6. Honda-atr

Ac oring sizes

These are the O-rings needed for the Aircon system 80872-ST7-000 = O-Ring (1/2") (needed for aircon condensor) 80873-ST7-000 = O-Ring (8mm) (needed for aircon condensor)
  7. Honda-atr

Window Cleaning

I had the same sort of spots and used Iron X to remove them. Spray some on, After a couple of minutes I used a brush to clean it and after that rinsed with water. And everything was gone. Btw I had it all over my freshly painted car [emoji30]
  8. Honda-atr

EP3 Fog Light Switch Install (Via Power Mirrors)

You can unplug the switch and test with a multi meter if the switch is not broken. But it looks like it is wired wrong and connected to the 12V instead of the switch output of 12V
  9. Honda-atr

Slight rev hunting. Already fitted new iacv..

Could it be the throttle body? The butterfly valve which doesn't seal correctly or maybe a bad gasket between the throttle body and intake manifold. You can re calibrate the TPS 0% and 100% setting in K-manager. Maybe do a datalog to make sure the TPS is reading correctly during a trip. If you...
  10. Honda-atr

Engine

Yes, both share the K20A ;)
  11. Honda-atr

Kpro fitted now rev hunting bewteen idle and 200p rpm

Are you sure you have no vacuum leak? As you said you replaced the intake manifold. If there is a vacuum leak the car hunts/bounce also to 2000 RPM. Just use some brake cleaner and spray at the vacuum hose connections. If the car revs higher you have leakage on that part ;)
  12. Honda-atr

CEL question when starting car

Just unsolder the led and replace with a new one [emoji6]. Easy to do if you have some soldering skills
  13. Honda-atr

DIY Ktuned Billet Shifter install DC5

Excellent write up! As an addition, use locktite for the bolts on the shifter adjuster. Mine came loose during driving :xaiweb5:.
  14. Honda-atr

Rear bumper bracket

Yes, can be removed. It is clicked in the chassis and as far as I remember 1 bolt.
  15. Honda-atr

Help with hoses connected to know manifold?

The Skunk 2 pro series has a port for the IACV valve. It is in the middle of the manifold, at least at my Skunk2 pro series manifold.
  16. Honda-atr

New owner - Amsterdam

Lots of good parking garages in Rotterdam ;)
  17. Honda-atr

Power Steering Heavy (Air??)

Just with the engine running make 3 times a full lock left and right with the cap of the reservoir and all the bubbles should be out of the system. Keep an eye on the level while doing it [emoji6]
  18. Honda-atr

New owner - Amsterdam

Maybe I‘m there also, not sure yet. Is around the corner for me [emoji28]
  19. Honda-atr

New owner - Amsterdam

Rotterdam ;)