Search results

1. Honda-atr

Mimms Belgium meet

Hi all, Looking into going to the Mimms Belgium meet on the 23rd of September. Is anybody going or is there maybe an ITR-DC5 club stand. If so, I would love to join [emoji16]. Johan
  2. Honda-atr

Rotrex map

I hope someone can help me. I am looking for a Rotrex map (Hondata) for my DC5 that I can use to get the car to the tuner, and later to get it to the dyno. Because I live 50 miles from the tuner and 100+ miles from the dyno, I don't want to risk it with the map I have currently on the car. The...
  3. Honda-atr

Fitting issues Buddyclub Racing Spec Dampers and more...

Today I wanted to get the full suspension done, so I ordered Hardrace droplinks, Energy suspension master bushing kit, Hardrace camber arms and a set of second hand Buddyclub Racing Spec dampers. What started as a relaxed day installing parts changed when I tried to get the rear wheel sensor...
  4. Honda-atr

Project Mu pads

I'm searching for a set of Project Mu pads for the front, the Type NR, HCCS or the HC+. Only I can't find a online webshop where I can order a set :xhuh: . Only in Japan, but I need them quickly. Can somebody help me in the right direction for a webshop or does anybody has a spare new set...
  5. Honda-atr

Center caps

Hi, Can anybody help me? To make my set of winter wheels complete I need 4 center caps. Now the set of winter wheels is from an EP3, can I use a set of center caps from the DC5 to make the EP3 wheels complete? Do these fit correctly? I hope someone can answer my question. I Need the wheels to...
  6. Honda-atr

Amuse R1 Titan

I Have bought an Amuse R1 Titan that had some baffles rattling. I had the exhaust repaired by a friend of mine who works in the titanium business, but the repair was for a short period. When I took the exhaust of the car. I found out that there are still some baffles rattling. Also the baffles...
  7. Honda-atr

Braide clutch hose kit

Hi all, I have a question, is the HEL braided clutch hose kit for the EP3 the same as the DC5. I looked around and saw that the Spoon braided clutch hose kit for the DC5 the same was as the EP3 (same product number). But maybe someone has already upgraded their clutch hose to a braided one and...
  8. Honda-atr

Mugen 70mm Throttle body

Hi all, Having a question about the Mugen 70mm throttle body. On the dutch Type R forum, there is someone who is trying to buy a batch of Mugen throttle bodies. And is looking for more people who are interested in the Mugen throttle bodies. So he can organise a groupbuy. I have never heard of...
  9. Honda-atr

What shall I do ?

Hi all, I've just ordered a Defi triple meter hood for the DC5 \:D/ . But because these don't come painted, I have to choose a color :-k . Now I have the CW Mugen mirror cover 8) and I was thinking to paint the Defi meter hood in CW. What do you all think, should I go for CW or for NHB...
  10. Honda-atr

Mugen bonnet + RBC = :(

Hi all, Just installed the RBC today, made a testrun and I am really impressed :shock: . What a difference. But when the car was idle i saw something weird.... My bonnet was really shaking. Opened the bonnet and saw a black mark on the RBC and a bit of my bonnet missing (inside by the air...
  11. Honda-atr

Mugen Vs Gruppe M

Hi all, Just finished this weekend fitting the Gruppe M. What the :shock: , it's like a vacuum cleaner under my hood. Till the 6000 rpm its nice not to much noise, but above the 6.000 Rpm you hear it suckin hard :D and you feel more power. it is really great, a real extra for the dc5. I've...
  12. Honda-atr

Installation instructions Mugen air cleaner set

Hi, Does anybody have scans of the installation instruction of the Mugen air box. Because I bought it second hand and it didn't come with instructions :(. It looks like a simple replacement but I want to make sure I'm doing everything like it should to be done. also I saw some pictures with alu...
  13. Honda-atr

Hi from a new DC5 owner from Holland

Hi everybody, The time has finally come to introduce myself here on the forum. I'm a real honda enthousiast and I'm driving the last couple of years a Honda Accord Type R Limited Edition (Yes the CW one :D). But the car was becoming to expensive to use as a daily driver :(. So I deceided it was...