Search results

1. R

car undersealing

I'd google it pal, Its best if the whole underneath is done so you want it up on a lifter really and left for a bit to dry afterwards. Most garages would offer it but at their hourly cost i would guess. Tom will do a nice job and take pride in his work. He is an enthusiast and understands the...
  2. R

car undersealing

TGM - Proper Job - No worries - £100 approx.
  3. R

Sky Insurance and A Plan

I just insured with A-plan after quotes from both Details:- 26 years old 8 years NCB protected car on driveway standard aside from AEM V2 Fully comp £475 Sky wanted £750. For me their quote was as high as the name suggests. Better luck next time boys.
  4. R

Sky Insurance and A Plan

I just insured with A-plan after quotes from both Details:- 26 years old 8 years NCB protected car on driveway standard aside from AEM V2 Fully comp £475 Sky wanted £750. For me their quote was as high as the name suggests. Better luck next time boys.
  5. R

FN2 to DC5

For motorway use I'd rather be in the FN2 (styling and looks aside). With both cars on my driveway (not both mine i hasten to add) i can see the good and bad in both. The resale values of the FN2 are poor now compared with the cost of an imported DC5 so you'll most likely be driving an older DC5...
  6. R

FN2 to DC5

For motorway use I'd rather be in the FN2 (styling and looks aside). With both cars on my driveway (not both mine i hasten to add) i can see the good and bad in both. The resale values of the FN2 are poor now compared with the cost of an imported DC5 so you'll most likely be driving an older DC5...
  7. R

Roaring Tiger/ Meowing Pussy....

thanks chaps i'll get it looked at in the near future hopefully and if its anything tastey ill let you all know. thanks again for the thoughts...
  8. R

Standard aside from AEM V2. Imported by church's with 10k miles late 2006 with additional 5k done by prevoius owner and the same again by myself. Tom said himself that the car is in great shape all round. I gather the primary oxygen sensor is a general culprit from searches, just wondered if...
  9. R

Yesterday (whilst heading down to weston with some fire lighters and some slightly unsavoury voices in my head) I experienced loss of power for about 2 minutes. The engine was upto temp but acceleration was VERY slow with no bonus 2nd cam profile at v-tec point. All fluid levels are fine and...
  10. R

Kumho ECSTA Supra 712

I'm running the Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3. I think the newer Asymmetric's are a better tyre altough £87.50 per corner as opposed to £75 for the older GSD3 type. I think next time it will be the Asymmetrics for me as they have some amazing reviews.
  11. R

Kumho ECSTA Supra 712

I dont think they are great pal, just had mine replaced with the goodyear eagle F1's today and must say they grip in a new league :(
  12. R

Service and MOT in Bristol

Hi As a fellow cider guzzler i can highly recommend Shepton Mallet Honda ( if you want to go to Honda) for a good and reasonably priced service as i took my civic there 6 months ago. It was the 37.5K mile service and cost around £120 as i supplied oil. Just toying with the idea of using one...
  13. R

any more info?

I Considered this when i was looking b4 christmas. It was up for just over 10K. I think a couple of months back a guy on here had a look and had a few suspicions about its history. Someone said it looked like an ex-race car as it had marks where stickers used to be?? I chose not even to enquire...