Search results

1. B

goodbye DC5

everyone On saturday i put my beloved dc5 backwards into a massive oak tree at around 70mph and she is well and truly dead. Although the seats broke 3 of my right ribs, the car saved my life. It didnt crumple up, and just ended up with a much shorter boot......24 inchs shorter...
  2. B

Pulling to the right under accleration

Hi I just swapped my weds racing wheels (40mm offset) that came on the car for some standard white dc5 rims. I jacked the car up with a trolley on the correct points. The tyre pressures and treads are all ok, but when i accelerate, it pulls strongly to the right.... I only changed the...
  3. B

Strange missing

Hi Does anyone elses dc5, sometimes seem unresponsive and almost like its running damp? occasionally mine seems like its missing. I have swapped the plugs for iridium's, but to no avail. Its ok most of the time but sometimes it hesitates. if you then thrash the ring out of it,its ok after but...
  4. B

Newbie Just bought a DC5

Hi everyone I just bought a 51 plate DC5 in blue and am well pleased with it. I previously had a k reg gen 2 crx vt, so im used the the vtec scream, I had a 325i convertible in between, and what a pile of s*hit that was, anyway...a few questions for those in the know if you please.... I have...