Search results

1. Ricerocketdc5

Advise wanted on selling a crashed Dc5 in Ireland?

OK heres the story. I have a 02 white crashed dc5. I have not had anyone look at it for me with an interest in repairing it. I am interested in selling it complete for breaking or repair. The damaged parts are the back Window, Windscreen, Bonnet, Spoiler, Drivers side- (Door...
  2. Ricerocketdc5

Drivers door lock

The lock is after getting stiff when the key is used. I put in wd40 it helps sometimes for awhile but back to square one in a short time. Is it a new lock job?
  3. Ricerocketdc5

Engine light and tapping!

I was driving my girlfriends dc5 when I heard a slight tapping it got slightly louder so I pulled over. I popped the bonnet and it sounded like it was coming from the left of the engine as I looked at it high up around the cam cover.When I sat back into the car the engine check light came on. So...
  4. Ricerocketdc5

Cd skipping

Got a new jvc double din head unit. It keeps skipping as it plays the cds :evil: and no they are not copys or damaged. Would it be the angle the unit is at? Anyone else had this problem?
  5. Ricerocketdc5

Front Lower Control Arm Pillow ball joints

Has anyone fitted upgrade joints in there standard arm? What make and where did you get them?[/b]
  6. Ricerocketdc5

Another Irishman saying hello!!!

Hello all! I"m john Ive been a member with awhile but never got around to this. I have a blue 01 dc5. Its a great site ye have here. I look forward to hearing yer wise words!!