Search results

1. 707 DC5

Brand new RSX lights

Not sure I follow you. Are you talking about replacing the silver plastic around the lights with the black ones from the DC5R? Or the actual lens on the outside of the headlights?
  2. 707 DC5

Spa and the Ring this weekend, PICS

great pics!!!! you're such a lucky lot to be able to drive to the ring like that.
  3. 707 DC5

MUGEN LIP KIT W/ CHARGESPEED BOTTOM LINE DIFFUSER

They're the same thing.
  4. 707 DC5

MUGEN LIP KIT W/ CHARGESPEED BOTTOM LINE DIFFUSER

hey dude, the white one has the mugen front lip... I don't know that it would fit the mugen sides as they sit out a bit more than the type r sides though.
  5. 707 DC5

DC5 Toys?

Only toy you need in the teg is iVTEC. :xyes:
  6. 707 DC5

Headlight lens

how bad are they? It's possible to sand them down and the polish them so long as the dings/scratches aren't too bad. Post pics if you can. If not, it's as simple as placing the headlights in the oven @ 215F for about 10 minutes and then peeling them apart (just make sure you don't break the...
  7. 707 DC5

Re-mapping

Have you looked on other forums to see if people with identical mods have uploaded calibrations for kpro? Depending what kind of mods you have, there are loads of calibrations out there that can save you time/money.
  8. 707 DC5

Rear lower diffuser lips.

That's a carbon fibre spoiler that has paint matched sides.
  9. 707 DC5

stupid question but.........

:lol: :lol: :lol: hater =;
  10. 707 DC5

Anybody know the make of this rear splitter?

It's the A-Spec rear... http://www.wotmstore.com/oemacreunsp0.html
  11. 707 DC5

She is Finally here

You sure that's not a Civic fitted with a Lambo body kit? ;) Nice car dude.
  12. 707 DC5

A little advise for a DC5 newbie please?!

FYI mate, "DC5" is just the chassis code. All DC5's were assembled in Japan and exported to various places (i.e. Hong Kong, North America, etc...) so yours isn't much different from the RSX (except not having a sun roof). As far as cleaning your engine.... This is what your engine looks like...
  13. 707 DC5

5zigen pro racer a spec

Here's a video from youtube, i don't have my speakers so idk how good the sound is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wjYMP9_CMc Also, with just an exhaust you're not gonna notice a lot of difference from your standard exhaust (except it will be a few decibles louder :) ).
  14. 707 DC5

what rear camber adjusters

those look to be standard. Here's what my aftermarket ones look like, notice the adjustable part in the middle...
  15. 707 DC5

2006 front end on my 2001 car???

It's not quite as easy as just swapping bumpers and lights (almost). In the front, you have to get a new bumper support and also do some wiring with the headlamps. In the rear you have to do drilling because the brackets for the tails don't match the holes that are already drilled for the...
  16. 707 DC5

v-tec controllers??

Yep. I remember VTEC controllers were all the rage in the B Series motors... KPRO > * for the DC5
  17. 707 DC5

How much to fill the tank?

6. What would be the downside (if any) to gettin a DC5? There is no downside to the DC5 8)
  18. 707 DC5

think i been skanked on kpro from clubrsx member

http://forums.clubrsx.com/report.php?p=21292538 Click that link and it should bring up the "Report Post" screen.
  19. 707 DC5

She said to report the last post that he made in the thread. That will send it to the person who can help you.
  20. 707 DC5

alright, my mate is looking into it. She'll probably PM you or post in the thread in a bit. GL dude.