Search results

1. coyote_dc5

Earth Kit

Mine has seen better days so I'm looking for a new kit which comes with battery terminal plate and wires all cut to correct lengths so it makes the install straight forward. Anyone recommend one or have link / pics? Thanks
  2. coyote_dc5

High RPM misfire

Teg has started having quick misfires up at around 8k rpm. I ran a datalog today to try and caputure it and you can see AFR shooting up along with o2 voltage changing at the same time. Can anyone shed any light on things to check? I've attached a datalog file too where you can see the events...
  3. coyote_dc5

DC5 N.Wales camping meet (August 2nd-4th)

I saw some Facebook posts about it because the Welsh minister has set the 6th July as the lift on restrictions
  4. coyote_dc5

Just check status of that event on 3rd as i believe it's been cancelled :(
  5. coyote_dc5

I couldnt remember your avitar so glad you've found this post again. So what you driving now and yes of course your welcome. It's the people not the cars remember ;) We'll just exlude you in the forum photos :p
  6. coyote_dc5

I'm sure @VENOM29 will come along too in his new NHB
  7. coyote_dc5

how much do you think its worth please?

@CaLi Just saying ;)
  8. coyote_dc5

So......when we doing this again gang?
  9. coyote_dc5

Yes perfect :) Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  10. coyote_dc5

I've got a wedding on the 27th would you believe it. Will deffo try and make the drive though somehow Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  11. coyote_dc5

Count me in Marc, won't be the first time I've slept in the boot of the teg either ;) Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  12. coyote_dc5

Evo triangle

Good to meet you guys and glad you enjoyed our roads :) Sent from my STH100-2 using Tapatalk
  13. coyote_dc5

DC5 Weight saving

Fantastic write up and info. I'll be soon doing this to mine and seeing the potential weight saving is more motivation especially if I can get her under 1100kg as I'll be knocking on door of 250 bhp/ton Sent from my STH100-2 using Tapatalk
  14. coyote_dc5

200,000 miles

That is good going. My original was left to RIP after 250,000 after a mis-shift but I swear it would still be going today. I ended up dropping in a high comp cosworth built lump which has now also done 80k so chassis is now nearing 340k!!!
  15. coyote_dc5

Weight Saving Suggestions

I've got a set of mag alloy ones and they are 1/2 the weight of oem. Incredible difference Sent from my STH100-2 using Tapatalk
  16. coyote_dc5

Weight Saving Suggestions

Wheels. Oem are very heavy compared to modern ones and it's unsprung too ;) Sent from my STH100-2 using Tapatalk
  17. coyote_dc5

Japfest 2018

Could be tempted :) Sent from my STH100-2 using Tapatalk
  18. coyote_dc5

Gran Turismo Sport - November 2016

I'm on it. I nearly didnt buy this game and have been playing PC2 but since getting with my VR package and I'm actually in love again : )
  19. coyote_dc5

I've no experience with these but I'd say it's worth a shot for sure Sent from my STH100-2 using Tapatalk
  20. coyote_dc5

I downloaded the update and noticed the cars but no single player campaign GT mode or am I just not looking in the right place? I can do the campaign missions and play a single player mode but I could in the older 1.05 version. I have noticed you can sign manufacture race contracts so is this...