Search results

1. cricmcn

Request from FD2-Owners.com

no handling mods as yet, but have hks intake, toda mani, toda exhaust, DASTEK unichip = 247bhp when last rolling roaded! feels like its opened up a fair bit more since then so looking forward to the results at the next one! Cams on the cards quite soon aswel :lol:
  2. cricmcn

Request from FD2-Owners.com

:lol:
  3. cricmcn

NEED SERIOUS HELP HERE!!!

no pm received.. try set it again! cheers
  4. cricmcn

NEED SERIOUS HELP HERE!!!

you have pm! :wink:
  5. cricmcn

i need to insure a 19yr old ASAP Help please...

ps.. no probs luffy happy to help! :wink: .. have moved onto bigger and better things..some sound fellas on here but u get ur usual forum knob heads (ill say no nmaes but read the posts on this topic theyre easily spotted! lol). Good luck with the car mate!
  6. cricmcn

[quote name="LeeHIt will state in the small print 'For emergency use only' You Doughnut
  7. cricmcn

lol Gaz very true.. some lonely boys on here need to get themselves a hobbie.. maybe even a woman :o to give them something to do other than talkin complete turd on ere :D
  8. cricmcn

lol.. Get a few very strange looks from them alright but its her name in the tax book so nothing they can do about it mate. Yep what im going i can assure you it is 100% legal.
  9. cricmcn

well if my age doesn't bother you dont patronise by talkin about 'grown ups' mate! At the end off the day im not doing anything illegal as it isnt registered in my name therefore regardless of whether or not she drives it, my insurance covers me to. Its part off the deal the insurance company...
  10. cricmcn

Ring a company called 'Quinn Direct' and ask them if, when insured fully comp with them can you Drive another persons car thir party. The answer to this is 'YES' so how is it fraud 'my friend'? Theres a big difference to your premiums to the 1's we have here in Ireland, you have to be atleast 25...
  11. cricmcn

depends what company you are with uzzi.. BadBatz u mind tellin me how i am putting your insurance up? :? lol some off the replies you see on here really make you laugh! you give someone advice when they ask for it and you get the usual fools on for their useful dose off slabbering! :roll...
  12. cricmcn

quote from policy: "the policy holder is insured to drive any other car third party with the permission of the owner". The car has to have MOT/Tax etc. Sounds hard to beleive i know, but trust me its 100% legal, have been through the ins and outs with the insurance company.
  13. cricmcn

in my case the car is Registered in the policy holders name therefore the policy will not be voided! as for the crashing situation, as u are insure 3rd party on the DC5, insurance pays out for the other persons car if its ur fault! so at the end of the day the only risk u are takein is to...
  14. cricmcn

how is it illegal to drive some1 elses car (as its in some1 elses name) when the car is insured and u are fully comp on ur own car? :? lol
  15. cricmcn

Number plate for someone

y didnt u put this up 2days ago! :evil: lol. jus after buyin a private plate and i have a 05! :cry: agree with logik about the black trim on the back, thinkin bout getn it done white!
  16. cricmcn

true.. its a risk u have to take tho. been ok so far, have had 3typeR civics and evo 8 and had to produce insurance each time an isnt a problem. as kingston says, if u hit the car wen ur drivin e.g write it off its money down the tube! :D .
  17. cricmcn

im 19 and have 1. the way i work it is im insured fully comp on a 1.2 corsa :D and insured the DC5 in my mothers name. worked out £1300 for both and im insured 3rd party on the Dc5. yet it is still covered shud nething happen it. hope tht helps!
  18. cricmcn

anyone got views or experience on SKUNK2 lowering springs??

thanks for the replies.. as i said dont do alot off miles in the car and mostly on good main roads, iv ordered the springs (lower car around 40mm), has coil-overs in 2 type-R civics before and wasn't overly impressed so sticking to the springs for now :D .. Cheers Chris.
  19. cricmcn

red clothed seats.

i have CW with black seats and was also thinking of putting the red recaro's in. still undecided for the reasons stated by logik, but i hear theres a company somewhere in london that do the Recaro's in red for £550 for the pair brand new. Will look into this and give you details if i get any.
  20. cricmcn

anyone got views or experience on SKUNK2 lowering springs??

have had 30mm on the car before, 100% for general everyday driving!.. dont do alot of driving anyway on be on decent enough roads so ill give them a go and let u know how i get on. Cheers